S10Pro International firmware - update from SD Card (No FlashTools) - Suitable for LEM14 2021.06.26

Excellent, you are awesome! If you need a beta tester, i can help if you need!

1 Like

Great news

Will try it soon

And before anyone asks . When @pablo11 says " save to storage " the file can be saved to any of your phones folders to use it . Just remember where you put it :+1:

1 Like

Just updated to this firmware

Its really great and i can notice the great improvment already

Will post my experience later

Fantastic improvement. Will be excited if there comes something like this for Kospet Prime 2 in a future.

No problem:
-International FAW Style A10 Firmware for the Prime 2 - UPDATED - NO FLASH TOOLS REQUIRED! 21.05.2021
:wink:

3 Likes

WHAAAAAAAT???

Gonna check!!!

Haha . Its the future :sweat_smile::+1:

2 Likes

Yeah, I see!!!

3 Likes

About face unlock
We followed best practice

1 Like

Our good friend Mr Ticks is making a video about how this update is done and a few cool tips…
For example this whole process can be achieved by using only the watch connected to Wi-Fi…
He will post it soon :+1:

3 Likes

thank you so much tomorrow I’ll try

Wow, guys, this is brilliant! Just installed - first impressions:

• everything runs smoother
  • arrows and links in square mode are more responsive, easier to use
  • Weather works!

Things to note (perhaps put a line in the install instructions?) -

• first boot and after factory reset - the ‘android’ logo stays on a black screen for a long time before the watch starts; perhaps a warning to say this is normal, just let it do its work.
  • back of the watch got hot during download and first ten minutes of use, has cooled down substantially after half an hour

Question: with the previous OS, when I connected my charger/connecting cable to the watch, it automatically opened up a File Explorer window in Windows showing the watch’s hard drive and giving access to drag and drop watch faces etc directly on to the watch. Now I get a window opening in File Explorer, but no hard drive icon or ability to drop. Is there a setting I’m missing?

I’ll keep a check on battery usage, but anything more than a day would be fantastic.
Thanks again, guys, wonderful job - making the watch really useable!

2 Likes

to see the internal storage again you have to go to connected devices, usb and mark file transfer

2 Likes

This software is great

First thing i notice is thats its smooth and fast with no lag while navigating menus

Google apps integrated perfectly

And finally google contacts syncing automatically !!

I like how google assistant integrated in the back button (with long press)… It Is fast and seemless … now its easy for me to control my smart home devices with a button click on my watch.

Double tap to wake up screen is a feature that is worth to update only to get that… its better than the rise to wake and make it easy to quickly check time without pressing buttons.

Battery life looks much better but needs time to compare … as all my apps deleted after factory reset.

Suggestion for future software update…

I always wanted to have android phone notification experience… to swipe the curtain down to see all notifications…

I think alot of users would like to have that option

Hope it is possible to apply

3 Likes

That did it, thanks!

Have you ever tried watchdroid?:thinking:

Nova Launcher Prime works quite well for this purpose too.
BTW, I’ve already flashed my LEM14 successfully, and the FAW firmware seems to be much better than the stock one, thanks, @pablo11, @none and the whole FAW posse!

Watch droid won’t show local watch notifications, if you suggest it for the requested notifications view.

Hello Dear Pablo11!
I would like to congratulate you once again.:+1: This is a super job​:bangbang: But unfortunately for me, something is not working properly.:fearful: I can’t hear the SMS notification sound. :triumph::tired_face::triumph: :sob::sob: Yet I activated the settings.:bangbang: Only two of the three settings work.:thinking::thinking: Please help​:bangbang: If you have time for me​:smiley::innocent::fire:
Thank You :+1::+1:
Best Regards :wink:
Michel56 :fire::fire: