International firmware - update from SD Card (No FlashTools) - Suitable for LEM12 Pro & APPLLP 2 Updated 2021.06.26

On topic please…
I will move these posts to the right place.
No offence but feedback about this FW is the aim of this

2 Likes

I have sent you a pm

2 Likes

Just double checking. When you say you have removed all the default apps, does that include the pedometer and heart rate apps?

No, they are present.

3 Likes

Thanks to all the FAW team and Wiiteer for this huge work, this is a great advance in firmware development and will produce an increase in user productivity. As I have not been able to use it yet, I wanted to ask if it is possible to root it, or at least use Magisk modules with this version if it is not possible to root it. Thanks

I see, but then will the Magisk modules I need to use work without doing at least a systemless rooting?

Couldn’t it be developed for s999…?

No, this won’t happen.

1 Like

This makes me wanna flash it right now

1 Like

Want to upgrade so bad for tap for wake up mode but as I understand it is risky guess I would better don’t do anything what would you think?

Absolutely not.

Flashing the firnware is not risky if you follow the instructions . We can guide you on this

1 Like

Maybe there will be official update???Maybe wait before kospet will release official update?0

No official update because this is unofficial firmware…

Hello Pablo

Thanks again for your wonderful work and your help. Everything works fine regarding the synchronization with google services.

However, I have a question about the Blue Mail application: I use it on my phone (under android 11) to synchronize my calendar and contacts since always on a Microsoft account with Google applications. But on the watch, the “Blue Mail” account does not appear in Google Calendar or Google Contacts.

Do you have any idea about this?

Congratulations again for this great improvement of our smartwatches.

Have a great week end, Best regards from France,

Nicolas

Hi @niKoBZH
Did you grant BlueMail permission to access contacts and all the other things it needs?
I have used BlueMail many times and if you set it up the same as your phone it should be fine.

1 Like

@지우_성
I will send you a message.
This topic is just for feedback regarding the firmware

Ok, good idea, I’m going to check. Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Thank you very much. I am curious. Has the performance improved very much after the a10 update?