International firmware - update from SD Card (No FlashTools) - Suitable for LEM12 Pro & APPLLP 2 Updated 2021.06.26

Thanks @pablo11. I have posted my update in the LEM12 Pro sub-forum.

Thank you pablo11 for this it’s working awesome but I have a slight problem, when I press the top button to go into the power settings, the power off and reboot wont work for me. Switch output and recent tasks work perfect any solutions?

You have to longpress it on the screen. It will be changed in the next Version.

3 Likes

Thanks G
I could have sworn I wrote this in the first post…?
I will have to review it I think

1 Like

Maybe I missed it anyways this Rom is awesome the battery life is a massive improvement

1 Like

Very true

3 Likes

Thank you Pablo and all the crew that made this all possible.

3 Likes

Many thanks for the hard work on the custom firmware. I have the same issue with no sound when I received a SMS and also noticed that on the music player that it does not play WMA files. It does play MP3 files and sounds good. I have not tested other file formats. Thanks Leon

1 Like

I am not surprised about wma files…
But then I always install my favourite music app so I don’t notice it.
SMS app does give notification sound, it’s only the launcher that doesn’t.
If you are not using the SMS app in the firmware or any third party app - you have to remember that the permissions are extremely important.
If you are not used to Android 10, it takes a while to understand all the extra permissions.

1 Like

Please release this firmware for the LEM14! I have it installed on my Prime 2 and love it, no issues! I would love to install it on my Lem14 as well. Thank you so much for the work you folks do! - Jack

Check out the S08 thread

Definitively, there is something wrong with battery drain. To test, I left 2 lemfo 12 Pro with 50% and 43% left on night without charger.

No gps, no wifi, all apps not consuming battery on screen off (optimization), etc. 1 (my dad’s lemfo), with almost no apps installed. Just watch Droid and office apps. Nothing else. Mine, with usual apps.

Both dead at 1:00 and 2:00 am (approximately), since 23:00 start charging. Normally, i use my watch all day consuming like 3 or 5% per hour, using internet and screen on so many times.

Could you please research what happens??? It seems there something weird on battery percentage meaby because during the day (between 100 and 40%), its working ok.

Thank you.

Please see here: how to provide a bugreport.

So just to clarify what is going on.
You are using the international firmware right?
Not the LEM12 Pro stock firmware?

If you are, I have already mentioned to anyone having battery problems - please install a good quality wake lock detection app from the Web or the play store and let it run in the background.

Or as @none has mentioned, please submit a bug report and a list of the apps you have installed on the watch.

Cheers

I install your rom.

Ok, i will do it. . Thank you.

In the meantime, i installed accubattery and is measuring my battery all the time.

Yes it is an ok app for overall use but you need something a little better for wake lock detection.

Get a good one…
Not the first one you find…
There are some crap apps out there so choose wisely :+1::+1:

Another indicator:

I have an official lemfo power bank running in both of the watches. Before, both watches gets 90% to 100% of battery charge. Now are getting 10%. That tells me that battery stats of the rom, are wrong (in my humble experience).

Notice that like I told you, in my dad’s watch i only have 2 apps installed: Office and Watch Droid. Don’t you think it’s weird this draining?

Very true…
I will move these posts to a separate thread.
If it was affecting everyone I would leave it.
But so far only 2 or 3 people have had the issue and it is normally related to an app that is installed by the user…

But only for you :thinking::thinking::thinking:
Sorry but I don’t think so.

Ok if you say so.

Let’s wait more feedback.