Unable to access display settings

I am unable to access the display settings either in the main settings menu or the settings search app, anyone else having this issue? The screen flashes 14% loading then right back to the main settings screen, Anyone your thoughts or help? I am all set up and running i just cant get them to open. On a side note I was able to access them once where i changed the timeout time longer so i could set it all up now poof gone.

Thanks
LVFlier

Dec 27, 2017 22:02:31 GMT 1 lvflier said:
I am unable to access the display settings either in the main settings menu or the settings search app, anyone else having this issue? The screen flashes 14% loading then right back to the main settings screen, Anyone your thoughts or help? I am all set up and running i just cant get them to open. On a side note I was able to access them once where i changed the timeout time longer so i could set it all up now poof gone.

Thanks
LVFlier

even with google gesture? which display settings are you trying to access?

It will not load the actual watch settings screen it is like a weird loop. the navigation path would be Home(watch face)>menu> Settings> Display, the one that houses brightness levels and sleep or inactivity timeout setting. It took me hours to set up the way i wanted it i hate to have to do a reset already i have only had it a few days.I guess the question to others is when you access your settings menu to get to display and sound settings does yours flash quickly before loading the settings menu 14% loading with a blue progress bar in a circle? As I read that it sounds weird but it is so fast I cant even get a pic of it.

I am unable to access the display settings...

I have the exact same problem here. Does anyone have a solution already, besides reset?

Dec 28, 2017 17:05:11 GMT 1 lvflier said:
It will not load the actual watch settings screen it is like a weird loop. the navigation path would be Home(watch face)>menu> Settings> Display, the one that houses brightness levels and sleep or inactivity timeout setting. It took me hours to set up the way i wanted it i hate to have to do a reset already i have only had it a few days.I guess the question to others is when you access your settings menu to get to display and sound settings does yours flash quickly before loading the settings menu 14% loading with a blue progress bar in a circle? As I read that it sounds weird but it is so fast I cant even get a pic of it.

Dec 31, 2017 9:38:46 GMT 1 moodo said:
I am unable to access the display settings...

I have the exact same problem here. Does anyone have a solution already, besides reset?

i’m checking about it.

I found the issue. If you have installed the app ‘Settings Search’, you have to DISABLE ‘Large Text’ under ‘Accessibility’.

Jan 4, 2018 13:56:55 GMT 1 moodo said:
I found the issue. If you have installed the app 'Settings Search', you have to DISABLE 'Large Text' under 'Accessibility'.

It is the same with the app "Hidden Settings" if you go to display options and select "Large Text" you will no longer be able to access the display settings in the default settings app.

Thank you so much for your answer !!! It worked for me !!!