Ulysse Nardin Freak Watch

That’s about all I could do for this clock face. In the SL version, the balance wheel does not rotate around its own axis, only together with the minute hand. In the UL version I used Gif and everything rotates almost as it should. Maybe someone else will come up with a better version.
Credit: Ulysse Nardin - Manufacture of Freedom (ulysse-nardin.com)
Preview:
U.N. Freak

Link: UL version: U.N. Freak Gif.zip - Google Drive
Link: SL version: U.N. Freak.zip - Google Drive

13 Likes

wow, you beat me, great! I’ll download it in a moment and try to find as many things to criticize as possible. :wink:
Jokes aside, good job! :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I am sure you will find some things to be made better and different :laughing: but if are more ideas the better will be Thanks :laughing::+1::grinning::grinning:

Be afraid @vladimir_lutzu ! Be VERY afraid, because Doons now has UL (It ain’t working right, but I have it! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl:) So @G1NT0N1C bagging your work is the least of your worries! :rofl:, Cheers, Now how the the hell do I make this blasted UL work"?, Doons

1 Like

Wow, I was worried until now, when I hear the great news.:+1::+1: Like in the song: " Another one bits the dust" :grin::v:

2 Likes

Good work! But actually the gear is connected to the hour hand I assume?

1 Like

Yes, I think you are correct. But I don’t understand very well it’s only a guess for me…

1 Like

Also the little gold wheel is not spinning around it’s own axis

2 Likes

I just take the fastest and simplest way :upside_down_face::wink:

2 Likes

Great work Vlad

2 Likes

Thank you, Joao, I hope we can appreciate your work again soon

2 Likes

vladimir_lutzu

7h

Thank you, Joao, I hope we can appreciate your work again soon

@Joao_Nascimento I agree 100% with @vladimir_lutzu (First time for everything, eh?! :crazy_face: :rofl:)your designs were quite special mate :+1: I have a number of them on my watches. Be nice to see your creative talents on the forum again soon Joao! Cheers, Doons

2 Likes

I just added my version:
-Ulysse Nardin Freak X Magma - #5 by G1NT0N1C
I think it’s very close to the original movement.

3 Likes