Ulysse Hardin Marine Chronometer with OTA

See the two anchors (neither of which the manufacturer included) ? Press the left one for Google Assistant, the right one for WhatsApp. ENJOY!

clock_skin_model

CREDIT: Ulysse-Nardin.com

8 Likes

Excellent!
It should be Ulysse in the credits link tho

1 Like

I don’t understand… I have noted Uylsse-Nardin.com Ooops. i mispelled in the Dropbox…

But that link isn’t working, you interchanged L with Y in the link
Nevermind

I will correct that right now, Thanks!

1 Like

First go at touch icons :+1: . Good job

1 Like

DDDDaaaaammmmmmnnnnn that’s cool! :anchor: :anchor: :anchor: :anchor:

1 Like

Another great looking face doubledad! :+1: Works 100% on my Kospet with standard launcher. The two anchors do nothing when pressed, but probably because I don’t have either of those functions on my watch! :thinking: :laughing: Oh and yes, you were correct in your other post…I was indeed in the Navy. Between the Naval Cadets…The Regular Navy and the Naval Reserve I spent just on 24 years associated with the Navy. Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Aye matey…

Thanks! Now, I need to find the “Package” codes for “contacts”…

1 Like

I’m at work with a dead watch so cannot check for you . Howrver If you cannot find it in " package names " in watch you could always download another contacts app and find the new app in " package names " . Just a thought …

Fix the dead watch, I can wait…

My issue is that I can’t see any codes when selecting “contacts” in the Package Names. All I see is “details, copy and confirm” none of which takes me to the codes.

Download it doesn’ exist anymore, could you fix it please?

1 Like