TISSOT PRS 516

TISSOT PRS 516 AUTOMATIC GENT
Creation based on my Tissot PRS 516. 

Information
www.tissotwatches.com/es-ES/products/tissot-prs-516-automatic-gent/T0444302605100.html

Download
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8O8z5allIvDZ0s2czZHMjg4QXc/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

Hi… which drawing package are you using to make the face and hands?

Sept 15, 2016 20:13:55 GMT 1 watch-andrew said:
Hi... which drawing package are you using to make the face and hands?

For this I used Photosop CS6 for images (based on the original image of the website Tissot) and Dreamweaver CS6 to modify the xml.

For other watch faces I’ve done entirely in Photosop.

Sept 16, 2016 4:25:17 GMT 1 periquin07 said:
Sept 15, 2016 20:13:55 GMT 1 watch-andrew said:
Hi... which drawing package are you using to make the face and hands?

For this I used Photosop CS6 for images (based on the original image of the website Tissot) and Dreamweaver CS6 to modify the xml.

For other watch faces I’ve done entirely in Photosop.

I've not used either of those... I'm using Gimp for the images and have only ever used copied (from stock watches) xml files...

Have you tried making/using drop shadows?

I have not tried to make shadows, but I think I will.

Sept 17, 2016 10:03:09 GMT 1 periquin07 said:
I have not tried to make shadows, but I think I will.

My first clockskins looked a bit flat... I examined other skins and disassembled a few in ClockSkinMaker (CSM)... it's not difficult to get the hang of...

I also use CSM to assemble the bits to make a watchskin… there are a few bug/things that you cannot do but I really like it…

After I’ve made a hand, I make a copy in black… give it some blur (3-5px)… and then change the opacity (30-60%)… in CSM the hands are set at coordinates 0,0, so I set the shadow at something like 0,4… the blur, opacity and coorinates vary depending on the type of face and size/depth of hands…

Andrew

Thank you very much Andrew, I will try