Ticwris MAX S and KOSPET Note firmware thread-UPDATED

@G1NT0N1C :joy::joy::joy::joy:
That’s right lol

1 Like

Actually, the DM101 is just a name for the board and body design.
This firmware is for the exact same board but due to the shortage of new components, it was never used for an A10 model.
I don’t know if you have ever read the FAW international firmware release notes, but if you have, you can see that we have a relationship with the solution provider for all these watches.
This is why we work together - to provide customer support and a better firmware experience. :+1:

4 Likes

Hello!
I am using a MAX S daily as a standalone phone and as the android 10 upgrade is “at your own risk”, I’d like to know if anyone who upgraded could make a comparison between the a10 and a7.1.1 (speed, battery life, stability, app behaviour). I’m also using a floating toucher, a rotation manager and one more persistent app so I’d also be interested if a10 is as reliable as a7.1.1 in NOT killing those apps.
I know I could make these experiments myself, but since the watch is my daily driver, getting it wrong might be costly, so I’d rather ask for advice from more experienced/adventurous users before doing it.
TL;DR is the android 10 upgrade worth it?

1 Like

For me its a no brainer and it makes the watch complete . Apps are improved as most of the rotation issues are gone . Dont forget we tested this before release so feel to go for it . And dont forget to factory reset after installation

1 Like

I can’t be certain, but I thought there was an issue with floating touch app and Android 10…
Might be worth checking it out in the threads about the Prime 2 and other A10 watches.
I think Mr Ticks has mentioned it in his videos about A10, but can’t be sure because I don’t use it

3 Likes

https://discourse.fullandroidwatch.org/t/dm101-kospet-note-ticwris-max-s-faw-firmware/67713

So this file works on Max S and kospet note right?

@Armen_Tangyan this file does work on the Ticwris MAX-S and the Kospet Note, yes… I think that’s why I posted it here :thinking::joy::joy:

1 Like

I thought it would be different file for kospet note and dm101 just asked to be sure that I understood right

1 Like

No worries - I thought it was a trick question for a moment…lol
Yes - to be clear - the DM101 is the factory model name and then brands put their own name on it.
Like MAS-S or Note…
All good :+1:

1 Like

I tried flashing it, but I recieved errors both in FW upgrade mode and in download only In download only it was “PMT changed for the ROM it must be downloaded please select format all + download”, can’t remember the FW upgrade error but it was a short one.

1 Like

I will check the file again.
Don’t try anything else until I have verified it please.
Cheers

EDIT @legiona3r when did you download it?
I have set it to request permission to download and I did not get any request from you…?

This is definately the correct version for Ticwris MAX-S and Kospet Note 3+32 gb

If you try to flash it to a DM100 (LEM-T, Ticwris MAX, Rufus etc etc) it will fail with errors.
NEVER try format all + upgrade!!
It will be the start of a whole buch of problems.
@legiona3r which watch are you flashing and what version of SP Flash tool are you using?

I’m flashing a ticwris MAX S, I tried SP v5.1924. I downloaded the image from one of the threads here, the name of the archive I downloaded is DM101_pro_EN_10.0_V1.1_20211120.zip.
I also just sent a request to the drive link you posted.

@legiona3r
The link is posted earlier in this thread.

If you send me a request to access it you need to use the email address which you joined this forum with. p###$##@outlook.com
I hashed out your real address.
It does not have to be a Gmail account.
If you use a different address you need to quote your user name for the forum and your original email.
It makes life a whole lot easier if the email address is different to your forum email address.

Flashed watch successfuly thanks for A10 animation is amazing.
Hope watch will work fine

1 Like

Glad you like it.
Seems to be working well :+1:

By the way seems watch started to work faster after flashing

You are using stock factory A10 Firmware or FAW A10 version?