Ticwris MAX S and KOSPET Note firmware thread-UPDATED

Thanks @G1NT0N1C
I was not sure about that…
Good to confirm :ok_hand::+1:

Hi, is there a chance to get FAW firmware for Ticwris Max S , cannot find download link specifically for faw firmware.

You’ll find the download link for the DM 101 FAW firmware in our download section.

OK, within download section, regarding Ticwris Max S or DM101, there is showing
" DM101 A10 stock firmware. Unreleased publicly "

" Request access here:
SUSPENDED. "

OR
" A10 FAW DM101 fimware - flash tools only! " Request on Google made with email registered here, but no access (and if there are indeed only flash tools there, then useless. Firmware needed).

Additionally on the FAW RC1 1.3 for Kospet Optimus 2 a Google request was done, but no access yet.

Why are you requesting the FAW for Kospet optimus pro? I thought we are talking about the FAW firmware for ticwris max s?

A10 FAW DM101 Fimware is what you need for the ticwris max s. You have to flash it with the flashtool. Use “firmware update” option in the flashtool. Make sure that you are using the newest flashtool version. If you requested it already please be patient. @pablo11 will give you access soon. I’m not willing to switch between 2 accounts all the time.

1 Like

Hi, nice to hear that you will take care for firmware access.
Regarding your other comment, obviously I have the Ticwris Mas S for longer, and meanwhile having also the Kospet Optimus 2 (and planning to achieve other additional watches as well), that´s not so unusual isn´t it?

No, it is not unusual. I was just wondering, thanks for clarification.
The Kospet FAW is a local update ZIP, the flashtool is not needed in this case.

Just to make sure that everyone understands.
The stock A10 Firmware has been withdrawn.
Unfortunately it was abused and we were asked to remove it.
Cheers
Pablo11.

2 Likes

Has any been able to utlize magisk to root the Ticwris Max?

Thanks to this forum and the guidance, I was able to root my Kospet Prime and would like to apply the same technique to my Ticwris Max.

Though I am unable to find any guides or let alone firmware for the Max in order to use Magisk on another device to apply it.

There is this link, but the person has it setup by invite only and a bit leery about using that firmware, is there not any official source for firmware for the Ticwris Max?

Ticwris Max firmware version - Ticwris Products - Full Android Watch

Happy with the Max so far, though rooting would allow to use Button Mapper and have that persist on screen off or reboot.

Any thoughts or guidance?

Tx

Check out the search function here and see what you can find.
Patching the boot image with magisk is the same as most other Android devices.
Just don’t patch it on the watch.
If you succeeded with the Prime, it’s the same deal with this model.
Use another phone or something because the file explorer on the MAX S will not work.
Apart from that, we avoid discussing this subject due to the risks and dealing with the problems after a failure.
If you want more advice about this I would recommend you visit XDA website.
Cheers.

Sorry for asking the same question again but I can’t find FAW firmware to download for Kospet note could you please provide me with the link pls

Thread cleaned !!
Please be respectful when asking questions here.
Exhaust all search engine options first.
It was getting silly :frowning:

56 posts were merged into an existing topic: Questions answered about the DM101 and other related non-useful info

I could really use the download please thanks Charles

Which download link are you talking about?

Yes, I have no idea what link you are referring to.
As mentioned above, the stock A10 Firmware was withdrawn at the request of the people who made it.
It was never released officially.

If it’s the FAW firmware that you need, there is a whole category here for that, if you are a level 2 member.

1 Like

Thanks for your help I found what I was looking for. Is there a big difference between Ticwris Max and Max S?

Yep, the MAX is the same as the LEM T.
MAX-S is a better size and has better construction and better screen resolution.

1 Like

Big difference is syse and 2 caméras on Max S, only one on Max…