Thor Pro, help me take the leap in buying one

hey guys im lookign at maybe buying a thor pro for me and my gf BUt i wanna make shur it is what it think it is. Were on the Telus Canada network and both have Galaxy s8 phones. We have a few questions that i seem to cant find answered anywhere so hopefully u guys can help me out! here they are:

1-can i get a sim card from my service provider and have this watched tethered to my phone so when sumone calls my phone it will forward it to my watch and same goes for messages?
2-when receiving texts when your phone Bluetooth connected to the watch how does the watch handle it? can you view and rear and reply via voice from the watch with/without a sim card?
3-can whatsapp work on these watches?
4-does google voice and all that fun jazz work?

or if anyone has a full in depth review of this watch hit me up!

Jun 10, 2018 4:58:05 GMT 1 scypheroth said:
hey guys im lookign at maybe buying a thor pro for me and my gf BUt i wanna make shur it is what it think it is. Were on the Telus Canada network and both have Galaxy s8 phones. We have a few questions that i seem to cant find answered anywhere so hopefully u guys can help me out! here they are:

1-can i get a sim card from my service provider and have this watched tethered to my phone so when sumone calls my phone it will forward it to my watch and same goes for messages?
2-when receiving texts when your phone Bluetooth connected to the watch how does the watch handle it? can you view and rear and reply via voice from the watch with/without a sim card?
3-can whatsapp work on these watches?
4-does google voice and all that fun jazz work?

or if anyone has a full in depth review of this watch hit me up!

I would think this watch has not been available long enough for an in depth review here. But Mr. Ticks on his SmartwatchTicks You Tube page recently did a good review of this and the various Thor watches. He is planning on doing a new review to compare all the models together. This is an Android 5.1 watch so it should perform similar to other Android 5.1 watches. If Watch Droid will run on this watch the ability to respond to text messages on the watch from your phone is superb, providing several options to respond. With BT call connected you are able to receive and answer calls from your phone on the watch. I don’t use whatsapp. Google voice should work when connected to the internet. Another thing to consider for your gf is this watch is large. Its screen is 1.53" in diameter vs. 1.39" for other Android watches. The listed overall size is 47mm or 1.9" which will be huge on a smaller wrist. Watch Mr. Ticks review it will be helpful. Picture shows the size on Mr. Ticks with about an average man’s wrist but easily covers his whole wrist.

Ahí tiene la razón de mayor peso para comprar este SmartWatch!!!

Hi! Someone could confirm if Ok Google “device commands” works offline on Thor Pro? Thanks.

If you need the internet connection to work, I share my internet via Bluetooth from my Smartphone and everything works perfectly. The other option is to use a SIM card, but if I do not know how the battery behaves, why not? I have put a SIM card to my Zeblaze Thor Pro since I do not buy it with that intention, of course it is good to know that it is there. It is not known when you may need it.