The MTC Sequential Two

The MTC Sequential Two. Parts of this watchface are living on my hard disk for a very long time. But I had no idea how to realize the change of the digits like the original watch. Now it works. Enjoy.

Needs Universal Launcher. You have to set your device to 12H Mode. Fixed.

Credits:
http://www.mctwatches.com/

Download:

8eccff2c7ff555e8fecc17e006df6f95.png

3 Likes

Thanks, @tim_Collins . But it looks… not optimal on my lemX. :wink: Something is missing…

@tim_Collins :rofl:

@tim_Collins Lol.
@G1NT0N1C awesome design. Gonna download. Looks good from here.

did not work on my lefo x no numbers

@SHARE_YOUR_LOVE_4_GO it says - you need the universal launcher …

Originally I was against using a replacement launcher with my smartwatch, but seeing what UL is capable of, I can’t think of a reason not to use it. My Stylo 4 is still stock, though. Occasionally use Nova, but not consistently. Also, if I dont get UL, I can’t load half of my watchfaces…or most of the ones I’ve downloaded. Can’t wait to get my new AllCall. May not be the newest, but it’s the most affordable for me right now.

I fixed a problem with the starting point of the digit change. 24h Mode now is working, too.

Hi @G1NT0N1C As you know I really like your work but I seem to have a problem with the animation. I have uploaded this to my Zeblaze Pro but there is no sign of the animation. The block that is supposed to change is blank and stays blank for the whole hour. The other three numbers are fine. I have UL installed and have tried 12 and 24 hr modes but still no animation. The picture shows the face on my watch. missing/deleted image from Google+

Made an update. Should work now from the first second.

Look amazing and works pretty well.

@Eliseo_C.N Thx! I’m glad that you like it! :slight_smile: