The final version of the sundial (Only small repairs ...)

My idea is to make the marker and string move properly from “I , II,III,etc to XII” (that would require a gif/animated movement. Then the long shadow could move properly minute to minute.

Mojím nápadom je, aby sa fixka a šnúrka správne pohybovali z “I, II,III, atď. do XII” (to by si vyžadovalo gif/animovaný pohyb. Potom by sa dlhý tieň mohol správne pohybovať z minúty na minútu.

I understand, but the rod and the string can’t move, they’re just firmly anchored in the clock and the shadow moves according to the sun. Of course, it’s pretty inaccurate now, but if I wanted to fix it, I’d have to completely redo it. And most importantly, I can’t use .gif in this case. Gentlemen, this is just an attempt … Have mercy :slight_smile:

1 Like

bad translation. I don’t know how to use .gif

the shadow of the string has nothing to show, it’s just a shadow. The dial does not show minutes. The large shadow shows only the orientation time.

@Bohuslav_Balak Well I like it purely for it’s visual effect :+1:…I like the idea behind it more that having a precise working watch face :+1:…and, as you said, anyone can improve it if they want to. Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Problem solved. Shadow moves properly from hour to hour.

I did not post this as it is your work, but if you ask, I will post it.

clock_skin_model

The shadow does move, but after hours. When it’s 15.30 he still shows 15.00. So the sundial doesn’t really work. My groundbreaking version will show you that it is 15.30, although not exactly.

1 Like

Yes, it only moves once per hour, not constantly. The gif is constructed that way.

Let me know when your “groundbreaking version” is finished (the last version wouldn’t work at all).

I don’t understand … The finished version is this. The shadow showing the clock rotates smoothly every minute, just like the shadow of a string. Isn’t it possible that it wouldn’t work with a universal launcher? Now I downloaded the dial from the Google drive as I shared it here and it works normally.

Mě to ukazuje v 16.30 stín uprostřed mezi 16.00 a 17.00.
Bez použití GIF, tohle je ta moje verze

here it is for Universal Launcher.

Just to clarify. The shadow of the string shows no time, it just spins according to the Sun. Time shows only a big shadow, understand it as shading hands. The string has to cast a shadow somewhere, just like the calendar sheets.

Just downloaded SLUNECNI HODINY kombinaceUL.zip and this is how it works on my Kospet Prime

So there will probably be a mistake. I have a Lemfo Lem12 Pro and as I saw in the photo, it works for me. I have the official firmware, so I have no way to try the UL version

So unfortunate, I had hoped it would work as you described.

Have you seen the .XML file? Adjust it. You may find a mistake. I won’t find her, it works for me and I’m still an amateur …

1 Like

The clock_skin.xml file is not included in the zip file

you got it in my answer about 40 minutes ago

Sorry I missed it and will explore

1 Like

OK, I opened the xml in WFD beta and it worked as described, but it STILL will not work properly on the Kospet Prime. I guess it’s a difference of the Firmware…

Your work revealed something I knew nothing about. Namely, the use of Angel Span to adjust the Auto Rotation Multiplier.

In the past I relied on the published instruction which is obviously now outdated. (Auto Rotation: Mulrotate-Wert: 3 = 540 ° 2 = 360 ° 1 = 180 ° -2 = 90 ° -3 = 60 ° -4 = 45 -5 = 36 ° -6 = 30 ° Since unfortunately only whole numbers are accepted, the possibilities are limited.)

AND FOR THAT I THANK YOU GREATLY!

I’m glad I helped you though unknowingly. Feel free to post it. But that doesn’t explain why the dial doesn’t work for you :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: