TenFifteen F3 VS Lemfo LEM6

I’m happy of my Lemfo LES1 but I need one smartwatch waterproof now…

What to choose between TenFifteen F3 and Lemfo LEM6 ?

Apr 17, 2018 18:32:03 GMT 1 pycon said:
I'm happy of my Lemfo LES1 but I need one smartwatch waterproof now...

same watch just a bit different, same SW and HW.

Apr 18, 2018 6:59:24 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Apr 17, 2018 18:32:03 GMT 1 pycon said:
I’m happy of my Lemfo LES1 but I need one smartwatch waterproof now…

same watch just a bit different, same SW and HW.

Sure of this ? ‘cause I’ve read that 10-15 F3 has BT Calling capabilities inside the firmware while LEM6’ users no, they hope in a firmware update…

Apr 18, 2018 12:35:53 GMT 1 pycon said:

Apr 18, 2018 6:59:24 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

are you sure the F3 has bt calls app capability?

Still same watch - firmware from one can be flashed to the other as far as I know.
But as we never get any co-operation from either brand we’ll never know…

I am with my Lem6 with the Russian firmware I get a whole day of battery with all notifications from my iPhone 8 i used everyday at work in different conditions,salt and water from the ocean, oil and grease,detergent,soils and etc, really good watch.
About the Bluetooth calling feature Mr ticks in his video didn’t says to much in the 1015 I think he said it’s not 100% working is in the firmware but is not like the other ones, I mean is different than the other ones

May 7, 2018 18:26:22 GMT 1 leafar said:
I am with my Lem6 with the Russian firmware I get a whole day of battery with all notifications from my iPhone 8 i used everyday at work in different conditions,salt and water from the ocean, oil and grease,detergent,soils and etc, really good watch. About the Bluetooth calling feature Mr ticks in his video didn’t says to much in the 1015 I think he said it’s not 100% working is in the firmware but is not like the other ones, I mean is different than the other ones

Correct, this version is by Finow. It has no dialler. You have to select a known contact in you phone contacts and then click on it. It is a cut down version compared to the KingWear and IQI style of solution.

So they can créate the BCF, but it’s not well implemented .So how is that