Tasker Tasker can resolve all problem in a smartphone...and so in a smartwatch...do you

Tasker

Tasker can resolve all problem in a smartphone…and so in a smartwatch…do you know this app?

Yes, I’m a big fan of tasker.
Can be a little complex for many users and definitely needs to be set up using team viewer or airdroid or something else that can let you control and configure your watch on your pc by remote access.
But yeah, I love it :+1:

I use it as well. I’d like to be able you turn conspire on/off using Tasker. Anyone find any way to do that? It’s listed in the Power Saving settings on my D5 as “Open Flip bright screen” but I don’t see that in Tasker.

@Lokifish_Marz
unless he means only enable at certain times - that’s my guess

There is a tasker plugin that create an APK of tour task…ad so you can install it wherever you want …and it works without tasker
Installed

EPIC

…so @Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 ​​​…if you have a tasker project for d5…share it that I’ll create an APK for everybody…

@Lokifish_Marz I wear it to bed and use the vibrating alarm as an alarm clock. I have a task to silence at a certain time, but sometimes I forget to disable conspire…and it uses a lot of battery overnight.

@up SS and Autoimput?

@Tom_K I’m assuming your post was talking about using the Secure Settings plugin (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.intangibleobject.securesettings.plugin) with Tasker to accomplish what I was asking about? I just found how I could change the Conspire setting with Tasker using that plugin. If anyone is interested in the specific steps, let me know. There is a Device Setting in SS called flip_bright_screen that’s either set to 0 or 1 (off or on).