Tag Heuer Aquaracer Chronotimer I present my latest clockskin Tag Heuer Aquaracer Idea come

Thanks for your incredible work! Great quality and definition! And very very smooth second hand !!! The absolute best for now!

Nice job, unfortunately on my hospet pro the battery indication is not correct.

1 Like

I remember seeing this issue in a KW KC05

Awesome watch face… but when I install it for kospet hope, the battery percentage is not showing on the correct place. Is it only the problem with kospet hope, can you fix it?

I face the same problem

I’ve adjusted the battery indicator but now it doesn’t seem to show the correct battery level

Battery issues solved
In clock_skin file, open with notepad and change centerX to 185 (date_1.xml, date.xml, date_b1.xml). This changes will aligned back the percentage number.

In date_b1 file, open with notepad and change first image to 10nul.png and the rest all 00nul.png. This will indicate 100 when fully charged.

Thanks to the creator for this wonderful watch face.

1 Like

Could anybody please update the download link? Thank you!!:blush:

says file does not exist

Yeah I noticed that, that’s why I’m asking if anybody else have this watchface and want to upload again, thanks. I love it.

1 Like

Pls fix…“Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist.” Don’t know why the face is listed since the link is broke or outdated. Pls take down the article.

Moved to lost faces category.

no problems
Mod edit: Link at the top fixed.

2 Likes

Thank you very much, @serggg I fixed the link at the top. I moved the post back to the round faces category.

1 Like

Two dials as in the picture. Found the full version.
(Mod edit: added at the top)

3 Likes

Great! I’ve added the link. Thank you very much!

1 Like

Thanks man, this was one of my favs really. Thanks a lot!!