System sound

how can I control the volume of the sound system? for example having sound feedback by pressing a key on the keyboard instead of the vibration, both with settings search and with stock settings there is no control of the volume of system sounds

First install Universal Launcher New Gen play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ricktop.ClockSkinCoco and and then Volume Control Widget play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.svk.avolume .

Dec 22, 2017 8:22:15 GMT 1 trener said:
First install Universal Launcher New Gen play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ricktop.ClockSkinCoco and and then Volume Control Widget play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.svk.avolume .

Why installing my launcher ?
Dec 22, 2017 11:17:33 GMT 1 ricktop said:

Why installing my launcher ?

Because it's great.....

Don’t work…the sistem s volume is the same of notify and ring,the apk is outdated 2014 and don t support android 5.1 so is wrong

Dec 22, 2017 18:25:06 GMT 1 marcomdg said:

Don't work..the sistem s volume is the same of notify and ring,the apk is outdated 2014 and don t support android 5.1 so is wrong

The widget works normally on my Zeblaze Thor with Android 5.1. That means it supports Android 5.1. Is something wrong with your smart watch?
Dec 22, 2017 19:02:02 GMT 1 trener said:
Dec 22, 2017 18:25:06 GMT 1 marcomdg said:
Don't work..the sistem s volume is the same of notify and ring,the apk is outdated 2014 and don t support android 5.1 so is wrong

The widget works normally on my Zeblaze Thor with Android 5.1. That means it supports Android 5.1. Is something wrong with your smart watch?

do you hear the sound of the keyboard keys instead of the vibration?