Substitute to go back button [root] working on KW88

I have installed Nova launcher which i found great working on my device, then my first thought was to create a virtual go back button.
The app is called all in one Gestures. I have tried swipeback using exposed but it didnt work well.
at first your device has to be rooted, because it uses global overlay on every application.
After installing All in one gestures make sure that it has root privilege. from my experience the best way to setup the app is swipe frtom the bottom, you will see a little gray overlay which is shown on every app, you can hide this by tapping on it.
Now you have a software back button.
Good Luck !

How did you root?Thanks.

Yes, i have done root using kingroot

Try this

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.easytouch.assistivetouch

No root need

You have a panel where you choose what link need…

.3 gestures on the floating button so you can select
One press or long press or double presse

On smartphone is horrible
On snartwatch is fantastic

Sept 30, 2016 21:36:25 GMT 1 razorpl said:
I have installed Nova launcher which i found great working on my device, then my first thought was to create a virtual go back button. The app is called all in one Gestures. I have tried swipeback using exposed but it didnt work well. at first your device has to be rooted, because it uses global overlay on every application. After installing All in one gestures make sure that it has root privilege. from my experience the best way to setup the app is swipe frtom the bottom, you will see a little gray overlay which is shown on every app, you can hide this by tapping on it. Now you have a software back button. Good Luck !

I think pie control much better for me. My phone rooted and i can use the menu virtual button.Very good in round display mode if not see the menu. e.g. totalcommander. play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tk.eatheat.pie2&hl=hu

Janek, as you have done root?

Oct 19, 2016 22:13:34 GMT 1 bokexperiano said:
Janek, as you have done root?

Yes, with kingroot apk like razorpl.