Sources for new watch faces ???

Hi all,
I’ve finilly managed to get custom faces onto my lem5 (yay) but like pringles… once you pop you can’t stop!
So far I have used (not sure if I’m allowed to mention or not) watchawear and google+, these have been good but I cannot find any decent rolex or brietling faces … is there any obvious sources that I’m not aware of ?

Same here :slight_smile:
been through all the related G+ groups, several other websites and found no decent rollex, tag heuer or breitling
ones but nearly everyone seems to have them installed on their watches. specially on (youtube)reviews.
So c’mon folks where is the hidden stash?
Anyway thank you all here for this great board. so much useful info provided, cant stop reading.
Brgds

Have you used the search button on the G+ community ?

Thanks ricktop.
Just set up my G+ account, first time user.
joined the roundwatchfaces group and scrolled through all the posts until bottom. maybe i should install the G+ app for success.

May 1, 2017 17:05:21 GMT 1 m47r1x said:
Thanks ricktop. Just set up my G+ account, first time user. joined the roundwatchfaces group and scrolled through all the posts until bottom. maybe i should install the G+ app for success.

Best viewed on your PC and you need to use the search box to find stuff older than a couple of months......

Thank you guys! Finally I was able to perform a sucessful search using my laptop.