Sound recording issues

Hi there people,

I’m having some problems while recording sound from my les1. It doesn’t record more than 4 or 5 minutes then it plays a permanent and annoying sound like an echo.

I tried to play it on the pc with same results, it already recorded with that bad sound.

Can someone try and make a sound record for about 30 to 45 minutes and see if it plays OK till the end??

I have installed another app from the play store with same results. Both stock app and another one fails on recording.

Thanks mates.

i try. i no problem. i rec 8 minuts and it is ok

May 10, 2017 14:53:40 GMT 1 galaxy76 said:
i try. i no problem. i rec 8 minuts and it is ok

Can you please record 30 minutes or more?? are you using stock launcher??

Yes i use stock launcher. i record more 30 minutes tomorrow. now in charge…

ok. i record 40 minutes and no problem.

Thanks mate,there is no need to test it again if you don’t want to. I’m returning it to seller. Too many problems with this watch. Not happy with it.

Thanks anyway,I think I’ll pass on standalone android watches as for now.

ok. in effect it is beatiful, but a problem are more

After 3 or 4 factory resets, it keeps shutting down at around 15 to 35% of battery,using both stock launcher and Eric launcher and several battery calibration apps. That’s unacceptable for a $130 product, IMO.

yes I know. To me it turned off even with 90% charge. Left the night. The next morning was off. However the fault is google play service. There is a problem with this clock (incompatibility). Try to reset and not enter the playstore so that it does not update the google play service. Everything will work fine and the % of the battery work fine!

May 11, 2017 11:16:33 GMT 1 girocusa said:
After 3 or 4 factory resets, it keeps shutting down at around 15 to 35% of battery,using both stock launcher and Eric launcher and several battery calibration apps. That's unacceptable for a $130 product, IMO.

use google gestures to locate where the battery shut down on 15%-35% and change it. sound recording depend on the memory capacity you need to see if you have this capacity. my suggestion before you return the watch flash the rom not just reset the watch and see how the watch behave and i'm sure that the company is working on updates to fix bugs with this watch.

May 11, 2017 21:58:09 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

May 11, 2017 11:16:33 GMT 1 girocusa said:
After 3 or 4 factory resets, it keeps shutting down at around 15 to 35% of battery,using both stock launcher and Eric launcher and several battery calibration apps. That’s unacceptable for a $130 product, IMO.

use google gestures to locate where the battery shut down on 15%-35% and change it. sound recording depend on the memory capacity you need to see if you have this capacity. my suggestion before you return the watch flash the rom not just reset the watch and see how the watch behave and i'm sure that the company is working on updates to fix bugs with this watch.

Thanks for your answer,I’ve already answered you on another thread. I’ve managed to get to power battery setting and nothing was set to shut down at around 35% so again,this is a malfunction and is not acceptable on a new product. I have tried 2 or 3 battery calibrarion apps with no improvements. I have plenty of memory available to record hours of sound (+10gb free) so again, something is wrong with this watch. I don’t care if it’s new and has to be fixed with lots of bugs, I’m not a product tester, I’m a final customer and I need to have a fully working product just out of the box. Instead, I’m having a new product that need’s a lot of attention from me to work as it should but hey, wait a little bit so their developers can fix their bugs. No thanks.

I have no time to lose it on flashing this thing just to brick it and avoid it’s warranty. No thanks. Ive already returned it.
I’ll move on to some other options. I wanted a chinese standalone android 5.1 android smart watch so bad, and I thought I was getting the best one, now I feel very dissapointed.

May 14, 2017 13:55:22 GMT 1 girocusa said:

May 11, 2017 21:58:09 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
use google gestures to locate where the battery shut down on 15%-35% and change it. sound recording depend on the memory capacity you need to see if you have this capacity. my suggestion before you return the watch flash the rom not just reset the watch and see how the watch behave and i’m sure that the company is working on updates to fix bugs with this watch.

Thanks for your answer,I’ve already answered you on another thread. I’ve managed to get to power battery setting and nothing was set to shut down at around 35% so again,this is a malfunction and is not acceptable on a new product. I have tried 2 or 3 battery calibrarion apps with no improvements. I have plenty of memory available to record hours of sound (+10gb free) so again, something is wrong with this watch. I don’t care if it’s new and has to be fixed with lots of bugs, I’m not a product tester, I’m a final customer and I need to have a fully working product just out of the box. Instead, I’m having a new product that need’s a lot of attention from me to work as it should but hey, wait a little bit so their developers can fix their bugs. No thanks.

I have no time to lose it on flashing this thing just to brick it and avoid it’s warranty. No thanks. Ive already returned it.
I’ll move on to some other options. I wanted a chinese standalone android 5.1 android smart watch so bad, and I thought I was getting the best one, now I feel very dissapointed.

I think it just like you. This watch is full of bugs and there seems to be no one who wants to solve all the problems. I’m also very disappointed and I’ll take the watch back. Now all of us treat us as a beta tester. And it seems that all the problems that have emerged are not taken seriously and abandoned.