Sorting out contacts

Hello again, getting the hang of my W1 watch now, but still struggling with the contacts.

Is there an app that will allow me to search my contacts names or telephone numbers easily? Ideally one that I can then dial from, like you can in any normal mobile phone? Be even better if it also told me if one of my contacts was ringing me.

I see there are a few Android Wear apps that do it, but not yet found just Android one.

Apr 11, 2018 21:56:43 GMT 1 paulr said:
Hello again, getting the hang of my W1 watch now, but still struggling with the contacts.

Is there an app that will allow me to search my contacts names or telephone numbers easily? Ideally one that I can then dial from, like you can in any normal mobile phone? Be even better if it also told me if one of my contacts was ringing me.

I see there are a few Android Wear apps that do it, but not yet found just Android one.

do you mean something like that?   play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.doublenineapps.easycontacts

Apr 12, 2018 16:28:56 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Apr 11, 2018 21:56:43 GMT 1 paulr said:

do you mean something like that?   play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.doublenineapps.easycontacts

You, m’lady, are a star!!

paulr

maybe My SMS is also a good choice and with 3g or wifi you can also be notified about calls from phone.

Apr 13, 2018 0:35:39 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:paulr

maybe My SMS is also a good choice and with 3g or wifi you can also be notified about calls from phone.

That’s a good idea, although oddly the more I use my watch, the more I am finding that I don’t need that facility. If I have my phone on me I don’t need my watch to tell me it is ringing or a notification has come in. But when I know I need that facility I put the sim in the watch and use it as a phone with a Bluetooth earpiece.

Funny, I thought that was going to be an important feature, but turns out I only use it once in a blue moon.