So I just received my IQI I2.

So I just received my IQI I2. First smartwatch phone baised on Android and it’s a bit strange… for usability of apps due to the round shape. I am losing parts of the app due to the round screen whereas a square watch would seem to give me more usability for app. I find a option, very hard to read, to allow you to use a “square” screen so you can see the whole app. Problem with that is you lose even more screen real estate. Still working through things…I am using WiFi, BT and 3g…battery life is about 12-14 hours before it goes dark.(about 2 hours of screen time) Also the magnetic base does not make good contact with the watch well. Just some first day observations… so far

Thanks, but can you tell me what for exactly you need this wath? What is purpose of buying it for you?

@Tom_Bosko yep - not perfect but extremely good technology for it’s time. And didn’t break the bank either.

@Raimis_Shapras I was hoping for numbersync(ATT) to my smartphone number, texting and my 3 mail accounts…and Nike+ with music because I’m a runner…:wink:

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 yeah, amazing how much technology is on our wrist…

Still can’t get 3g (ATT- United States) data going. Calls and text work… all setting look fine, enabled data and roaming, and background apps…

I was asking because I can’t decide what watch to buy. I also like running and biking. I am using Samsung’s S Health and Endomondo. I like to hear music during my workout and I need to be in touch with others. And I would like to heave device which can fulfil these requirements.

I think Android Wear may be about to get a complete overhaul so don’t expect it for a while…

@Lokifish_Marz got to say, it’s a evolving area, what do we/I really want out of a 1.5" screen? The million dollar, multimillion dollar question… I find myself asking that of a wrist watch/smartphone device…