Smartwatch lemfo lf16

I, I’ve a LEMFO LF16 and a Huawei Mate 20 Lite, I can pair the watch on the specific app that I’ve downloaded, can someone help me please?

Try this one:

1 Like

Hi, I’ve tryed to install the apk, but the page don’t let me do the download

It works. Click on this one.

1 Like

Can you send me the link?

I posted them above.

I’ve installed the app, but I can’t pair with the app, I’ve to contact the support team of the store where I bought the watch

Hmm, I really don’t think that your watch is broken…

Me neither, the watch runs android 5.1 lollipop, I’m happy with the watch but there’s this connectivity problem and I don’t know how to fix it

Hi, today I’ve tried to pair the watch to the smartphone and I really can’t, I’m afraid to say this, but I really think the watch is broken, I tried to pair with the app in the QR code and the message that appears is “waiting for connection”, I’ve waited for 2 hours and nothing

In settings, under Bluetooth, is it able to detect any devices?

When I open the Bluetooth, it stays on for any devices, I can pair with the Bluetooth but I can’t pair with the app on my smartphone

Dont use the qr code . Pair in bluetooth settings like you would pair anything .

1 Like

And that’s all?

Yes . Pair as described then open watchdroid app. Should work

1 Like

I can pair with Bluetooth but not in the app, even if I pair the watch to the Bluetooth, the watch don’t work, its simply a watch