Sinwear / Wiiwear for android 7?

hola, las aplicacion sinwear y wiiwear en android 7 dan problemas y se cierran, existe una version de alguna de las 2 para android 7? o alguna solucion? alguna otra aplicacion? m2d no me sirve per que no me llegan las llamadas.

Hello, the applications sinwear and wiiwear in android 7 give problems and they close, is there a version of any of the 2 for android 7? Or any solution? Any other application? M2d does not help me because I do not get the calls.

Wiiwear will not work for me, it crashes when i try to connect. Also using Android 7. Also need help!

What watch you guys have? Did you try to update to latest firmware version?
Some watches switched to WiiWatch app that works good on Android 7.0 (tho has some issues too)

Did you try latest version from Play store? play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wiitetech.wear

Yeah i got WiiWear from the playstore. The watch is showing firmware Test Version? But it says i have the latest update. Its a Kingwear KW88, showing as build number KW88_CS1_B_GSM_PHT_20170328

tengo un kw88 con el firmware de fabrica, 20170329 y wiiware de playstore

I have a kw88 with factory firmware, 20170329 and playstore wiiware
Compartir esta traducción

Aug 2, 2017 21:44:37 GMT 1 dobleh99 said:

Yo estoy igual que tu

Aug 2, 2017 21:54:10 GMT 1 cirvi said:

Yo estoy igual que tu

A ver si alguien nos puede ayudar

Here /post/36/thread/18 you can find latest firmware for KW88. After updating you can use WiiWatch app (it’s not the same as WiiWear)

Cheers for the reply. i managed to upgrade the firmware ok. Everything working well. WiiWatch however cant find the watch still. Find Equipment doesnt pick up the device but the bluetooth is connected ok. Ill keep searching around see if i can find an answer.

Try turning Bluetooth on/off both on watch and phone or pairing them before using WiiWatch.
You night consider switching localization services to battery saving mode on the phone as WiiWatch tends to drain battery otherwise

Aug 5, 2017 16:05:09 GMT 1 nameless said:
Try turning Bluetooth on/off both on watch and phone or pairing them before using WiiWatch. You night consider switching localization services to battery saving mode on the phone as WiiWatch tends to drain battery otherwise

explain please how to do it,on the phone

I had to downgrade my phone to a stable version to fix another issue (downgraded to android 6). Wiiwear worked first time i tried.

La App WiiWatch, en el firmware KW88_CS1_B_GSM_PHT_20170518(SDK) me detecta el smartwatch, y en la version KW88_CS1_B_GSM_PHT_20170614, no me lo detecta…

Cual es el mejor firmware para la App WiiWatch?

The WiiWatch App in firmware KW88_CS1_B_GSM_PHT_20170518 (SDK) detects the smartwatch, and in version KW88_CS1_B_GSM_PHT_20170614, it does not detect me …

What is the best firmware for the WiiWatch App?

Even with my phone on Android 6 i still cant get this to work. It connected and worked for a while. Now i cant get notifications, the bluetooth seems to keep disconnecting. The app doesnt crash on me now but i think theres a bluetooth connection issue. The phone shows as paired with the phone but never shows connected under it. I dont think its going to work well through bluetooth, kind of wishing id gone for a different watch.

Aug 19, 2017 10:50:50 GMT 1 tones said:
Even with my phone on Android 6 i still cant get this to work. It connected and worked for a while. Now i cant get notifications, the bluetooth seems to keep disconnecting. The app doesnt crash on me now but i think theres a bluetooth connection issue. The phone shows as paired with the phone but never shows connected under it. I dont think its going to work well through bluetooth, kind of wishing id gone for a different watch.

i've never used the stock notifications app there are better apps which do better job like Swapp Link, M2D, and now Droid Watch. you can find it on the friendly apps section.

aslo Pushbullet and for iphone Klone.

Aug 19, 2017 11:11:23 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Aug 19, 2017 10:50:50 GMT 1 tones said:

i’ve never used the stock notifications app there are better apps which do better job like Swapp Link, M2D, and now Droid Watch. you can find it on the friendly apps section.

aslo Pushbullet and for iphone Klone.

Cheers for the replies. Tried swapp link but it’s too much for what I want, and still couldn’t get notifications etc. I think it’s down to Bluetooth connecting with my phone. At no time on the phone or watch will it say connected. Only says paired. When I connect a Bluetooth headset or controller to the watch, it says connected and stays that way.

Doesn’t matter if I’m running android 6 or 7. Phone is a xiaomi mi5s still running miui

Aug 23, 2017 9:56:30 GMT 1 tones said:
Cheers for the replies. Tried swapp link but it's too much for what I want, and still couldn't get notifications etc. I think it's down to Bluetooth connecting with my phone. At no time on the phone or watch will it say connected. Only says paired. When I connect a Bluetooth headset or controller to the watch, it says connected and stays that way.

Doesn’t matter if I’m running android 6 or 7. Phone is a xiaomi mi5s still running miui

have you tried m2d or droid watch?

tones did you try to un-pair them, restart bluetooth on both devices and pair them again?

(by restart bluetooth I mean simple off - on)
N.

Aug 23, 2017 23:27:44 GMT 1 nameless said:tones did you try to un-pair them, restart bluetooth on both devices and pair them again?

(by restart bluetooth I mean simple off - on)
N.

Yeah. Several times. Factory Reset phone, reset watch. Not sure there’s any point in trying any other apps when the Bluetooth won’t stay connected?