shake arm display real watchface

hi i wanted to ask how can i use the shake arm motion do display my watchface and not the other standard screen face. i have non rooted les1 and no launcher, looking for a non battery draining way.

Jun 26, 2017 15:43:16 GMT 1 chrys said:
hi i wanted to ask how can i use the shake arm motion do display my watchface and not the other standard screen face. i have non rooted les1 and no launcher, looking for a non battery draining way.

use Eric's launcher and you'll be able to see the WF that you've picked.

i dont know how to savely install eris launcher, iam not very tech savy, where can i find it? will it drain the battery more then the normal launcher?

Jun 26, 2017 16:23:01 GMT 1 chrys said:
i dont know how to savely install eris launcher, iam not very tech savy, where can i find it? will it drain the battery more then the normal launcher?

no, and you install it as you install any akp:) you download the apk to your pc and then you copy it to your watch and from downloads you open it and install:)

read Eric’s thread and you’ll get all the help you need. if not ask me freely:)

/thread/878/moved-universal-launcher-new-generation

i have battery drain issues tried everything from the othenr “battery drain Thread” didnt work. are there watchface that dont drain the battery ?? what else to do , can i exchange the battery , buy somewhere a replacement battery ??

Jun 26, 2017 17:58:35 GMT 1 chrys said:
i have battery drain issues tried everything from the othenr "battery drain Thread" didnt work. are there watchface that dont drain the battery ?? what else to do , can i exchange the battery , buy somewhere a replacement battery ??

you had battery issues with Eric's launcher?

I had battery issues with Eric’s launcher too. Have a Zeblaze Thor.

Also tried the shake-n- wake app from one of the other threads. Same issue. Went back to default and get a day out of the watch.

The other two lasted about 5-6 hours from full charge.

i try to install erics launcher but where do i find the option to enable my watchface when i shake? . i downlaoded the version 2.2.3

Jun 26, 2017 19:42:56 GMT 1 chrys said:
i try to install erics launcher but where do i find the option to enable my watchface when i shake? . i downlaoded the version 2.2.3

check Eric thread he explain what to do to see the WF you want. as i understood there should'nt be any battery issue with Eric's apps.