Panda, Hero & Hero Pro from Rogbid - Ckyrin

Rollme is no longer a brand.
Rogbid - Ckyrin are the brands on this project.
The M10 (Panda) Android 7.1.1 M6739 and M11 (reports of Android 10 M6762) are beginning to appear on sale.
So far only the Panda has appeared:
Rogbid Panda 4G LTE Smart Watch Phone 2021 3GB 32GB GPS Dual Camera 13MP IP68 5ATM Waterproof Smartwatch Men for Xiaomi Huawei|Smart Watches| - AliExpress

See the post regarding the questionable specs below.
Be warned !

Yes . It was delayed a while back

Sounds impressive. Should we believe the waterproofing and camera claims?

Well these pictures come from their website.

This can be most likely compared to the LEM14, so CPU/RAM/Storage and the waterproofness is accurate, the rest maybe not so much.

2 Likes

Guess, wait for Mr Ticks review.

I don’t have the exact dates yet. The watch will not have a 13mp camera. There is not enough space. But it is definitely a very interesting watch.

1 Like

Do you know if the screen size (1.69") and resolution (450x450) is correct?

I think it’s 400×400 1,69.

2 Likes

It seems online rumors suggest the Hero and Hero Pro Models are coming (Hero model with Mediatek 6739 release is supposedly due for release now in March) with the Hero Pro model coming soon to be powered by a new Qualcomm Snapdragon 4100+.

1 Like

The Hero model has been on sale on the Rollme website for just over a month. You can see it in ROLLME HERO – Rollme official web, but in Banggood they still have no stock. Has anyone purchased directly from the Rollme website? It’s strange that they have stock and haven’t delivered it to Banggood for sale. Would it be risky to shop on the Rollmelive website instead of Banggood?

There is still no sign of this watch anywhere which is strange ? I would wait before parting with money . No signs of a sample / review unit anywhere

2 Likes

I know 6 months is too long to wait so I’m getting Amazfit GTR2.

Maybe it’s just me, but there seems to be relative lack of new watches lately. Could models be being held back until the long awaited Android 10 fixes arrive?

1 Like

And also re-release of old models. Such as the Lemfo Lem X, now called DM19 this is two years old. No Brand name now…

Things have been slow lately and as for A10 a lot of hard work is going on in the background .

3 Likes

I can confirm this. We will see results very soon…:wink:

4 Likes

“Patience Daniel-San,
man who catch fry with chopstick, accomplish anything!”

1 Like

1 Like

Is it Android 10? I did not find any mention of Rollme Hero Pro.