Red Star Zheng He Double GMT watch in memory of his voyages (1405-1431)

With power reserve & retrograde date. The sub-dial on the right tells current time, time on the left is two hours ahead (where my kid’s live… adjust for your loved-ones). UL for “day of the month feature”.

clock_skin_model

ORIGINAL:

ZhengHeOriginal

Here is the story of Zheng He’s voyages:

CREDIT: LongIslandWatch.com‎

7 Likes

Very well done! It’s a nice piece of work and history DD. Thanks. But I don’t see the download link?

OMG, Vladimir, thanks for the heads-up! Merry Christmas!!!

That is one awesome looking face doubledad! :+1: And quite a fascinating piece of history to go with it! And a big thanks to vladimir for making sure we could link to it! :woozy_face: :rofl: Have you been at the Pappy Van Winkle again doubledad? :rofl: Cheers, Doons

1 Like

If only I could afford it, my steady is a very inexpensive bourbon TenHigh which seems to “do the trick”!

1 Like

My favorite drink now days is a Margarita :cocktail:. I was introduced to this particular nectar by a little lady who I met in Marietta, Georgia, USA in 2006. (There is a long story to this, so I won’t tell it here! :smiley:) But as you said, “Whatever does the trick” :yum: Cheers, Doons

HOLY FLIPPIN’ CRAP THAT IS BEAUTIFUL THANK YOU!!! :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2:

Doons, you need to tell me about the Marietta lady someday… I have a nephew down there :sunglasses:

1 Like

Very nice,how to install?

You’ll find some videos about it on our YouTube cannel.

1 Like

Click on the Dropbox link and download to your PC. Create a folder in your watch’s file manage labeled Clockskin and download to your watch, then press your current watch face until it becomes smaller, then swipe to select the newly installed face.

Hey D still have this beauty on archive ? Tx

2 Likes

Thanks :sauropod: :sauropod: :sauropod: :sauropod: :sauropod:

Thank you very much

Hi. Another awesome achievement!
Pardon me for my ignorance but could you please point me to where I can learn to adjust the left sub-dial?
Thanks.

If you have and know how to use WFD software, you could load the .XLM file included in the download and make the adjustment.

1 Like

Thank you. I’ll try it. Cheers.