Real Bluetooth phone calls from your watch running Android 5.1 ONLY

is this modification available on allcall w2?

Feb 22, 2019 12:47:50 GMT mackus said:
is this modification available on allcall w2?

To begin it is not a modification. It is included in the firmware of select Android 5.1 watches. It has been added to some older 5.1 watches with a firmware update. It is not available for Android 7.0↑ watches. Your All Call W2 is a 7.0 watch. You can find find this information on many of the boards on this forum.

but kw 88 pro is also on android 7 and bluetooth connections work

Feb 22, 2019 14:13:32 GMT mackus said:
but kw 88 pro is also on android 7 and bluetooth connections work

I don't know where you are getting your information from but KW88 PRO is an Android 7.0 watch and BT Call is not presently available on any known Android 7.0↑ smartwatch.

The watch in this video is a KW88 which is running Android 5.1 OS.

ill have watcht the entire discussion but simple question
why is there no android version 5.1 replacement for the 7.1 watches

Feb 22, 2019 22:10:33 GMT rob3333 said:
ill have watcht the entire discussion but simple question why is there no android version 5.1 replacement for the 7.1 watches

Because the security model of Android 7 + OS has been changed dramatically.
1 Like
Feb 22, 2019 22:10:33 GMT rob3333 said:
ill have watcht the entire discussion but simple question why is there no android version 5.1 replacement for the 7.1 watches

To add on what Pablo said. The issue is not with the watch or its firmware. It is with the security requirements Google has imposed on the operating system. The BT call option cannot meet those requirements as it stands now. Its like the Watch Droid App. As it was, for version 9.0 and earlier, it worked very well. But the new Google requirements voided it most desirable features. So the developer recommend that you use Version 9.0 or earlier if you want it to function normally.

It is similar with these watches. The 5.1 OS is not effected by the new requirements, so If you want a watch that offers that option, BT call, then buy an Android 5.1 watch,  they are still available. I have both an LES1, that has BT call,  that is 5.1 and a Lem 7 that is 7.0. I like the Lem 7 better overall but personally feel there is not a big difference between them and still use my LES 1 about 1/3 the time.

1 Like

I have decided to buy a savings tin for charity . Every time Pablo11 has to explain that all android 7 watches do not have bluetooth calling i will put a pound in for charity :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Currently i have 83,000 pound lol

If only …

3 Likes

and will it be possible to talk via bluetooth on the w2 allcall? Do you work on it?

What about Kospet hope ? please make one .

Thank you very much for making this possible for so many, and many more to come. I have the new Genesis. It is a marvelous watch, and will be better with your bluetooth function.
Take care
Wallace

Just curious? How will it be better.

@Wallace, @Jonathan_Bickel, @Dr_Andy_Vishnu
We’re now at £ 139,000…

4 Likes

Ah yes :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

Please Request for a Firmware update on Lemfo Lem10 for Bluetooth calling ,if not an official firmware downgrade which supports Bluetooth calling connected to your Phone without Simcard.

1 Like

I am wondering if this post is a " wind up ? " . No , no , no , no , no , no , no and never ever ever ever to bluetooth calling to android 7.1.1 watches .

EVER

1 Like

Perhaps it’s time to close this thread, with a big change on the OP:

• Android 5.x Bluetooth calls without SIM: YES
  • Android 7.x Bluetooth calls without SIM: NEVER IN THIS LIFETIME

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

You do understand that the Lem 10 is running Android 7.1?

1 Like

Closing the thread as requested because it is redundant for now.
Watches that are using Android 5.1 and running the right software will work for BT calls
Android 6 is a horrible mess and not worth looking at.
From Android 7 onwards it is not possible. End of story.
Until Android 10 or above becomes available its not worth thinking about.
Cheers.

4 Likes