Read Messages and see Calls D5+ and Iphone

Hy all together i have one more question about D5+ together with Iphone 6…
I used the app "watch helper " and want see all messages from my iphone screen…
So thats work fine some time, but after 1 or 2 hour there comes no messages more… the watcht and the iphone says “connected”
if i make bluetooth off and on by the watch it works again some time
Have some one a idee

Greetings Uwe and a nice sunday

Dec 4, 2016 11:31:59 GMT 1 webbel said:
Hy all together i have one more question about D5+ together with Iphone 6... I used the app "watch helper " and want see all messages from my iphone screen... So thats work fine some time, but after 1 or 2 hour there comes no messages more... the watcht and the iphone says "connected" if i make bluetooth off and on by the watch it works again some time Have some one a idee

i do’nt think you’ll find a better app for the iphone, if you live in north america you can use pplconnected or pushbullet.

yes thats true, but i think the probleme is not the app, the D5+ cancel
someting and wait for reconnect…, than works again for some time!
Is this with a android phone the same or works for show messages

better for long time?

uwe

Dec 4, 2016 13:40:53 GMT 1 webbel said:
yes thats true, but i think the probleme is not the app, the D5+ cancel someting and wait for reconnect..., than works again for some time! Is this with a android phone the same or works for show messages

better for long time?

uwe

go to settings - saving power and unmark what is marked there.

ok thanks, i will test and tell you in 1or 2 days
greetings uwe

Hy all together i have one more question about D5+ together with Iphone 6... I used the app "watch helper " and want see all messages from my iphone screen... So thats work fine some time, but after 1 or 2 hour there comes no messages more... the watcht and the iphone says "connected" if i make bluetooth off and on by the watch it works again some time Have some one a idee

same to me … and I have all save battery off… ?

Dec 25, 2016 7:33:43 GMT 1 djchk said:

same to me … and I have all save battery off… ?

battery saving nothing is marked? if so the problem is with the Watch Helper, try to clear data and stop the app and try again better app is the M2D.

Mmm,but not for IPhone users. Uninstall and reinstall the Watch helper, make a reset would help.

I’ve hot the same probleme with my KW88 and My Iphone6.
After 1 hour No message…

Any idea?

Feb 5, 2017 16:37:04 GMT 1 webert said:
I've hot the same probleme with my KW88 and My Iphone6. After 1 hour No message...

Any idea?

try to reset the app and reconnect again.

I’ve reset the watch, it’s the same. After a laps of time, it don’t work.
I instal “raise to wake”, after 1h, the watch don’t turn ON when i turn my hand…

Feb 5, 2017 22:18:23 GMT 1 webert said:
I've reset the watch, it's the same. After a laps of time, it don't work. I instal "raise to wake", after 1h, the watch don't turn ON when i turn my hand...

KW88 does support the motion--raise to wake. You don't need to install the app. And if reset the watch doesn't work, you may need to do a wired flash.

ok Thanks

Feb 7, 2017 8:49:59 GMT 1 smith said:
Feb 5, 2017 22:18:23 GMT 1 webert said:
I've reset the watch, it's the same. After a laps of time, it don't work. I instal "raise to wake", after 1h, the watch don't turn ON when i turn my hand...

KW88 does support the motion--raise to wake. You don't need to install the app. And if reset the watch doesn't work, you may need to do a wired flash.

KW88 supports this motion, but don't display the selected watchface on my kw88. Can it?

er…yeah, you’re right…It can’t support custom watchface.

Watch helper isnt available for ios any more, right?
I cannot find it in the store…

Mar 9, 2017 19:22:43 GMT 1 rabebiker said:
Watch helper isnt available for ios any more, right? I cannot find it in the store....

there is an app for ios, it is in the app on the watch and it will take you there and you can also find it on finow or no.1 and lemfo sites.