question svp

hello everyone received my H2 impossible to connect via wifi bluetooth thank you? an idea please?

this is weird, normally it is easy. What type of app are you using (M2D etc… ) or are you just connecting to the internet?

nothing special good I just received the other watches this connect very well my this one does not want wifi or bluetooh

Do you have a Sim Card installed? Don’t know it it applies to the H2 but I believe some watches require a Sim to be installed to connect to the other functions.

Ok so I researched the H2 and according to MicroWear web page this watch does not require a Sim Card to connect to Wi-fi. My other question would be go to settings/connect and see if these functions are both actually activated and Airplane mode is turned to “off”. If so as they say in Huston, you may have a problem.

Airplane normally has no input on wifi or bt. I have no problem to activate wifi with airplane “on”

Oct 28, 2017 10:38:57 GMT 1 veloster31 said:
hello everyone received my H2 impossible to connect via wifi bluetooth thank you? an idea please?

Had my H2 about a week now, no problem with WiFi, and have paired with a couple of my other devices. Have not tried the tethering app, and probably won’t bother.

If you want to post your firmware I’ll compare to mine, otherwise I can only suggest a factory reset, and if that fails send it back.

thank you all for your quick answer I think send it back waiting for their mail i have tried everything and nothing n do thank you yet very nice

voici merci encore

yes you did everything right. you seem to be connected but no web pages. no clue. I would have tried to returned it too.

thank you all for your help a good weekend aloha

Oct 29, 2017 8:24:50 GMT 1 veloster31 said:
thank you all for your help a good weekend aloha

I have different kernel/build, dated '3.10.72 Fri Sep 29 13:50:29 CST 2017', had it 9 days, ordered 19 days ago.

On the Microwear site there is a section with device firmware, don’t know if this would help you, though it does look like we can do an offline update once its downloaded. Shouldn’t invalidate your warranty, but who knows if it will brick your watch, proceed with caution.

I doubt your problems are software related, much more likely to be hardware, maybe banged about to much in transit.

yes I had find this site also my I prefer to wait for what he will tell me before doing so where I am thank you to all of your help thank you
www.microweartech.com/Firmware.html