Problem with xposed and d5+

Hi. I installed the xposed and the clock gets me into bootlop. Do you know which version I have to flash for recovery to work on the d5 + smartwatch? Thank you
Solved with version sdk 22 80 xposed

davidymari AvatarFeb 17, 2017 16:55:43 GMT 1 davidymari said:
Hi. I installed the xposed and the clock gets me into bootlop. Do you know which version I have to flash for recovery to work on the d5 + smartwatch? Thank you Solved with version sdk 22 80 xposed

where do you download twrp for d5+.what are your version of d5+ w612 or w613???

The version is w612

davidymari AvatarMar 4, 2017 10:15:28 GMT 1 davidymari said:
The version is w612

where do you download that twrp? please can you post the link or send me by private?? thx

In this link is all you need drive.google.com/file/d/0B3xyOuab2f-OQWE3WU0yUTc4YkU/view?usp=sharing

thx!!!
i installed it on my d5+ and it works but heart rate sensor didn’t it. on your d5+ works the hr sensor?

With the recovery does not work the heart rate sensor, once you have rooted the flashea clock with the flashtool and the original rom the boot and recovery files and the sensor will work for you. Sorry for my english but I have to use the translator jejejeje

Hi.
Here is a complete solution /thread/894/twrp-recovery-latest-boot-img

I had a problem but pro users help me to solve it. I can tell you that everything is working like a charm when using this procedure.