Prior to the No1 D5 OTA fiasco I had reported getting nearly 4 days

Prior to the No1 D5 OTA fiasco I had reported getting nearly 4 days of battery life (aeroplane mode, BT and Wi-Fi off, power saving mode)…

Post the No1 D5 OTA fiasco and reflashing I’m getting about 11 hours (aeroplane mode, BT and Wi-Fi off, power saving mode)…

I’d love to hear what others are finding… add your comments below :slight_smile:

I installed last ota 3 days ago, before reading your warnings :frowning:

I downloaded 55 faces to my d5 in different sessions. No problems until now.

About batery drain. After ota installation I made no reboot. After overnight charging, 6 hours with communications off, I had 40% remaining. More or les your numbers.

I put the D5 charging to 100% on power off 2 days ago. Now I’m on 54%, 48 hours later :slight_smile:

Doh! I should have checked here 1st. Those black screens are weird, I dare not touch them.

not late yet.

@Andrew_Somers I’ve just let my D5 drain to 0%… and then sit for three days… it’s now on charge again, so let’s see what happens…
DON’T touch the black screen… I did as I was scrolling through the faces… had to Flash (learning curve)…
I’ll keep you posted :slight_smile:

my Batt seem OK.
New custom faces go right the Black hole of death, so I have to be careful to select

A reboot generally fixes batt problems

@Andrew_Somers I took it off charge yesterday at about 9:00pm… it’s now 5:00am and it’s still showing 100%… a good sign :slight_smile: