Prime goes glitchy if Data is on. wifi=fine 4G=useless guesses?

As @Dr_Andy_Vishnu say, do a factory reset.
Then try it as a phone, with data on…etc, etc.

After doing a full factory reset don’t install any apps before trying to see if the problem is gone. Then if you need apps that are not already on the phone install one at a time and test to make sure things are still okay when data is on. It is probably a buggy app you installed that doesn’t work with this watch.

I’ve done factory reset must be ten times now. I try reset, then change a bunch of options, and still nothing. I’ve gone as far as the developer options settings, factory reset four times yesterday alone trying new things. seems kospet thinks my next move is flashing… which is something I know little about. -Trying to attach a video, it’ll make way more sense, but *new users cant attach videos. -It’s on the Kospet Prime Smartwatch FB page though.

1 Like

I saw the video on Facebook:
When he switch on mobile data, and start the calculator app, you will see random numbers being entered. Numbers lightening up as if keys were pressed…
Apparently it only happens with mobile (SIM) data on.
It is all very clear in his video.

2 Likes

I agree that the next step should be to flash it. Also, I wonder, how does it behave if you are in a phone call with data turned off? And when you use gps or bluetooth?

1 Like

okay . So here we go for flashing

Firmware -

How to - which is the same for all watches -

2 Likes

so data off when call comes in, and everything is fine. as soon as I answer, you can tell the screen begins glitching. the pain is that right after I answered a call, the watch exited phone and clicked the button where the 1 would normally be. at that time, it was the camera. frustrating. bluetooth doesn’t seem to make the glitch. in fact, headphones are great with it. hotspot worked well with both t-mobile and cricket sim.
What I’d like to know now. Kospet said to flash on their site, and then didn’t hear from again all evening… so when I try to enter " Prime Tutorial for flash rom" or “FlashTool” it says this: 404,您请求的文件不存在! which I assume is 404error. is there a way around?
also, when I try to register/login, the page goes to “Edit profile info” page, and I cannot find a “send/ next step” button anywhere on the page. is there a hidden button on register page?

1 Like

Hi read my post above for flashing and if you get stuck let us know :+1:

1 Like

The information is posted above about flashing the Prime.
The first link has the firmware and the second link has tools and how to.

2 Likes

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu
I believe I just gave myself a crash course.
The “self contained tool” you linked, it says it also contains the launcher n all, so I would NOT need a (Miracle Box?) tool.
does it work like I read similar to the ( ClockworkMod ) recovery mode style flash?
am I getting it all wrong, and should do what you posted, in the exact order you posted in?

Hi . The tutorial has pictures as a step by step guide . Follow it exactly . Dont forget to select " firmware upgrade " in sp tools before you flash .Above post edited

1 Like

downloaded 5 0f 5 files. readme, flashtool, auto installer, and the two 7z1900-36bit and 7z1900-64.
Directions say to choose scatter-loading file: Kospet_Primus_…mt6739_android_scatter.
where is it located? I’m stuck there, but can’t wait to try it. excited

dl-without-scatter OR rb-without-scatter are options I see. one of those?

Readme said only use 7-zip. googled it. installed for x-64 64 bit windows (matches old surface pro stats). loaded the drive autoloader. rebooted computer. ran autoloader. new window popped up, just like it should.
found the ‘firmware upgrade’ option, thanks for the heads-up.
current problem; when I got to choose the scatter file mt6739, I cannot seem to locate a ‘kospet optimus pro’ folder. no mt6739 found when searched. is there a change?

@Joshua_Rogers I will give you the firmware file.
The scatter file is in the images folder
Here it is

1 Like

Are you flashing prime or Optimus Pro?
I just noticed you said Optimus Pro.

They are very different watches and you must use correct firmware

1 Like

I thought I was doing what the directions were telling me.
You tell me man, idfk. I’ve got the Prime 4G, not the optimus, thats from the directions I’m reading back to you from page nine.
Is mt6739_andriod_scatter what I wanna use for the prime 4g, or should I be looking for a different file?

Ok so things have got a bit mixed up because of links to different threads.

The pdf guide is general as i said . You need the prime firmware as posted for your prime watch . The pdf guide says optimus at the top but as i said its a guide for all watches

You need to follow the instructions but use the Prime firmware I posted for you a few posts up.
It is for the 3gb + 32gb version of the Prime.

So you installed drivers.
Open flash tool after extraction to desktop.
Select the M6739 scatter in the Prime firmware you have extracted to desktop.
All the files will now populate in the flash tool.

Make sure watch is powered off and fully charged.
Connect USB cable to the watch.
Do not connect to the PC yet.

Select firmware upgrade option in the flash tool.
Click on the green download icon in the flash tool.
Now connect the USB cable to the PC and flash will start.
Be VERY CAREFUL that you do not disturb the watch while it is flashing !!

If you have done what I have said it will be completed quickly.
Then close flash tool and disconnect the watch and power it on.

1 Like