Pont des Amoureux, Van Cleef & Arpels - original movement

As requested by @NoEdition_Games with the original movement including the 3 minute kiss. To play a melody, you wait for @onourwatches “.watch version”. I always like to stay close to the original.

Needs Universal Launcher, won’t work on Stock launcher. Will not work if you reimport to WFD, because the direction of the delay is different.

Enjoy.

credits: www.vancleefarpels.com

download: -VCAwatch3xml.zip - Google Drive

clock_skin_model

11 Likes

Fantastic work, so happy to decided to tackle this. Would like to know how you accomplished the “kiss pause”…

There are 3 different image lists that cover the normal time display at 0:00 for 3 minutes: A list for moving the pieces to the center. A list for the 3 minute kiss. And the last list for backward movement of the figures to the starting point.

1 Like

A lot of work, but with a lot of intelligence you can do anything … Very impressive, I really like it :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Thank you Vladimir This kind of watch isn’t quite to my liking, but replicating the movement was a pleasure.

1 Like

We have a local saying to describe your confidence in doing this " piece of piss " :wink:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I didn’t know this!

1 Like

Yes :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Well actually I don’t have time to create watchfaces right now. But with this one I wanted to check whether my theoretical approach could be put into practice. And it wasn’t too complicated.

3 Likes

Not having UL I can’t see this watch iun action…but as you said @G1NT0N1C

G1NT0N1CModerator/Administrator/Face Designer

3d

Of course it’s possible…

Nice one G1N! :+1: :+1: Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Thank you so, so, so much!

1 Like

You are welcome. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’ve published a 2nd scenery of this watchface: