Point of Interest

I use clockskin transfer successfully for all skins EXCEPT those with touch-points. CST will not download them citing “invalid error” skin does not exist!

1 Like

That is interesting 2 x dad! I also use Clockskin transfer for all my faces and the touch point faces download…no problems! Lets hear from some more members on any problems they may have had with this app loading touch point faces? Cheers, Doons

No problems, with or without touchpoints. Don’t think the transfer app would even know about it, as it’s just some info within the same files…

2 Likes

Thanks to @Dotsfar and @Doonsbury for their feedback. Perhaps my problem lies in the fact this is on the watch I repaired but does function properly in every aspect (no USB connection except charging and downloading touch-point watches).

@Dotsfar and @Doonsbury are to be commended for their input on this subject since it forced me to re-examine the skins that didn’t load where I found my error… AGAIN< MANY THANKS TO YOU AND THE FORUM AS A WHOLE for providing answers to my issues! :grin: :brown_heart: :100:

2 Likes

Agreeing with all above … I’ve also used CT since day one without problems in downloading any of the skins with touch zones.

1 Like