Pairing with IOS and Adroid

Does anyone use an iPhone with the wiiwatch app? For some reason it keeps my iPhone cpu awake when paired with the watch…it drains my iPhone battery a lot…

pablo11 AvatarMay 18, 2018 12:41:59 GMT 1 pablo11 said:

Hi people - here is the info I wrote for the watch companies. Follow it and you will be fine.

WARNING - if yo have tried pairing already using the devices BT menu - you need to remove all traces of the relationship by selecting "Forget Device" in the BT settings on both watch and phone.

Configuration Guide For Bluetooth:

1. Turn Bluetooth on for the watch and your phone
    2.Open the Phone APP. Grant the permissions and then click on “Scan QR code”

Pairing your devices:

IMPORTANT point 1Method: Pairing should ONLY be attempted using the official watch app and the WiiWatch2 app on your phone.
Do NOT try to pair using the watch and phone settings!
This watch uses a custom configuration for the Bluetooth listener and this is built into the official software applications.
IMPORTANT point 2Disclaimer: Using third party Bluetooth apps for receiving notifications on your watch will almost certainly result in connection issues and is not recommended.
Most - if not all - third party Bluetooth notification apps are not compatible with this device.

Pairing Steps:

1. Once connected please tick the pairing security number that appears on both the watch and your phone and pair them.

Currently this is can be tricky because the tick box for accepting the pairing code on the watch disappears almost immediately - so keep an eye out for when it appears.

2. The “Re-connect” option is only needed if watch or phone model is changed/replaced. Do not use this unless you have changed your phone etc. Otherwise it creates confusion for the application.

iPhone users only:

1. Please exit power save mode in your iPhone.

2. If you have to reset your iPhone for any reason – please remove the paired device from the watch Bluetooth settings menu. Your devices will need to be re-paired using the app.

Trouble shooting – error messages:

1. Please turn Bluetooth off and then back on for your phone if you get this notification : “Bluetooth exception on the phone”

2. Please reboot the watch if your devices seem to be paired but notifications are not arriving from your phone.

Sept 9, 2018 21:27:48 GMT 1 migueldbr said:
Does anyone use an iPhone with the wiiwatch app? For some reason it keeps my iPhone cpu awake when paired with the watch..it drains my iPhone battery a lot..

Same here.
It works, but wiiwatch2 eats up 80% of battery at end of the day.

Pablo, is there a way to reduce it? Watch side doesn’t have much issues and battery is fine. Only at iPhone side, battery gone fast.

Nov 28, 2018 17:12:00 GMT 1 nekojiru55 said:
Sept 9, 2018 21:27:48 GMT 1 migueldbr said:
Does anyone use an iPhone with the wiiwatch app? For some reason it keeps my iPhone cpu awake when paired with the watch..it drains my iPhone battery a lot..

Same here. It works, but wiiwatch2 eats up 80% of battery at end of the day.

Pablo, is there a way to reduce it? Watch side doesn’t have much issues and battery is fine. Only at iPhone side, battery gone fast.

do’nt give permissions to all apps, try to uninstall and reinstall the app on the phone and see which permissions it gets and just disable what you do’nt need.

Hi together,
i’ve a problem connecting thor 4 plus with samsung s9+. app on the phone (wiiwatch 2) is crashing when conection is done for 1 second.
restart of phone and watch doesn’t change anything.
after crash, i get message on phone, app wiiwatch2 needs to be started. clicking on that, app is starting, conection is done, but after 1 second the app crashes again.
any suggestions how to fix?
thanks in advance,
ich

Dec 1, 2018 10:26:39 GMT 1 internett said:

did you use the app on the watch to download and connect to the phone? if they are paired via the bluetooth plz unpair them and reconnect them via the app.

thanks, but exactly that is the problem: the app crashes after 1 second of conection. of corse app an phone and watch.
tried watchdroid. thats working, so the problem is the wiiwatch2 app crashing on my phone. not ready for new android version?

Buenos dias
Que son los relojes A7

Dec 10, 2018 12:22:22 GMT 1 demelero said:
Buenos dias Que son los relojes A7

English plz.

When will it support KW88 – Android 5.1

Dec 10, 2018 12:22:22 GMT 1 demelero said:
Buenos dias Que son los relojes A7

Los relojes A7 son relojes que funcionan con Android 7.X
May 19, 2018 11:39:56 GMT jimmy748 said:
I have a THOR Pro watch delivered today, Trying to connect through the app, I can scan the QR code, 2. Says open app on phone, which I do, stage 3 says “ Click the button to search your phone and connect it” with a button slider next to “Search” above the message. I do all this but the app just says “Waiting for connection”. The watch has not been paired by the IPhone and power saving mode is not on. Please advise me for a solution.

thor 4 pro, bought bluetooth 5.0 headset, when i try to connect via bluetooth, it stays, keeps connect and disconnect and does not work, any help?

( I tested a solution and it worked, it works with the WIWATCH program, it works the headset, but the intention of the smartwatch is to use without needing the cell phone. Any solution?)

shiondelibra

is the watch connected to something else too?