Pablo Eleven Just back from the gym - my watch was on 23% so

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11

Just back from the gym - my watch was on 23% so decided to put it on power saving mode and now it’s doing this. Just on a booting loop apparently.

Any idea how to solve this problem?

Ok, press the button until watch powers off. Then charge while it’s off for a while. Then power on and charge until fully charged. Then reboot again for good measure.

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 ok will give that a go. Any idea why this would have happened?

Battery issue. Seems to have got worse since the last update.

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 have it hooked up but it’s turning onto the screen automatically. Even after holding the button. I’ll leave it on the charger for a few hours and come back to it. Has anyone else reported this?

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 no difference. It’s been hooked on now for almost 3 hours. Is there a way to make it reboot or to make it reboot on USB?

Take the back of and unplug the battery then leave of for 10 mins plug in recharge and try again oh and cross your fingers and pray.

Hi @C_For ​, had you solved the problem? Mine has same issue but after battery drained it turn off automatically. The I Just charged it till 80% and it can turned on again.

@john_gully I would really need a picture guide to do this. @akhmad_kai unfortunately not. Seller said he has asked an engineer and they might have a solution next week. I think I’d prefer to send this one back and get a replacement.

What do you think?

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 the seller said other watches have also been affected. Engineers are working on a fix and I’ll have more information come Monday. I’ll sit it out till then.

@C_For ​ mine is packed ready for shipping, it’s easy send pic with back of and I’ll show you which one .

Will do tomorrow @john_gully . It’s 1.25am here.

No probs sleepy head , 9.30 am here lol.

Sorry for the late reply. Other matters to deal with.
Sadly, yes it seems that quite a few people are suffering from similar issues since the update. Maybe the failure message was more important than the vendor thought. Anyway, I suppose we’ll get some more information soon.

@john_gully I’ll hold off on the battery option given the updated info from @Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 Any update on a fix from KingWear?

Hopefully have a firmware on the way. Won’t be until tomorrow I doubt though.

So I just got my new one should I not do the ota then?

Fixed with firmware provided from seller. Testing still to see improvements.

Yes - back to original firmware version helps the battery situation. Or are you on a different version?