Ok, what is this? Is it a rebadged les1?

Ok, what is this?
Is it a rebadged les1?
https://www.awatch.it/awatch-saturn.htm

It looks pretty nice! Do we know the price already or hasn’t been released yet?

yep but , littebit overprized…les1 around 120, in aliexpress official strore.

@Vasilis_Kouretas_DjT ​ it said 199EU on the website - I don’t know the conversion rate though

I dropped a note asking them as well. according to the manufacturer it has a slightly larger battery. everything else is the same. With that you get a 400mAh battery with the already great LES body and spec. Do you guys think it will be a big step up or it will be negligible?

It is a Z10 or an LES1 or a ZEBLAZE Thor - all the same.
Battery is 350mah in all of them. I have already spoken to the various companies and the true figure is 370mah - that’s why they should not really say 400 as it’s closer to 350.
There are at least 4 brands of the Z10 that we know of so far and more on the way.
And they are all exactly the same apart from colour and faces in the stock launcher.

If anyone is interested - you can get a smaller version - in capacity. It is 512mb ram / 8gb storage. Should be a little cheaper but not enough to make you buy it rather than the bigger version :slight_smile:

Can you confirm that the les1 has no Bluetooth calling?

Yes - I can completely confirm that it has NO BLUETOOTH calling ability. Good to clear these things up :slight_smile:

Sorry to be a pain but since I got you… How does this fit in to the brand wars… DEHWSG X200 SmartWatch Android phone MTK6580 Quad Core 8GB 512MB smart watch Heart Rate Monitor With WIFI Camera 3G VS KW88 LES1
http://s.aliexpress.com/AbM7N7Fv
(from AliExpress Android)

Did you miss my post above ?

Where I said this:
If anyone is interested - you can get a smaller version - in capacity. It is 512mb ram / 8gb storage. Should be a little cheaper but not enough to make you buy it rather than the bigger version :slight_smile:

Didn’t miss it - I just don’t get how the same manufacturer can use such different names for the such similar models.

Well - here is how it works out there.
A no-name manufacturer builds a mainboard for a watch. They seek a solution provider for it (firmware maker).
Once a dummy has been set up and tested and is proved to work - it goes up for sale.
If it is cheap enough - many companies will buy the mainboard and design the shell. In this case it’s one main supplier to all the others because the cases are the same.
Then your brands step in - LEMFO, Awatch, ZEBLAZE etc etc
They then ask the firmware guys to personalize it a little with their brand name and that’s it. Done
So it may appear that there are lots of watches but really it’s one with a different name :slight_smile:

This is a very simplified answer but you get the idea ?

Ok, so the watch manufacturer is the no name and the brand name is the firmware provider? Any hardware differences are just models. Any differences in software are just tweaks? Weird… But this does make sense.

i have lemfo les1 smartwatch, but there is nowhere to find custom watchface.
can you help me or can you add new filter for lemfo les 1?
i have tried couple of faces for lem3, lem 5, x series, but nothing works. thank you

I have been looking at the Zeblaze Thor and was wondering what your thoughts are on it as it’s going at a good price

This face is installed on the LEMFO y3…