OK folks, **************** EDIT : I put this on PAUSE...

Well - I’m sorry but doing that would go against our community policy. We will not release something that is not working or tested. Simple as that.

@Olimatou If you have a working package for the Zeblaze Blitz then I think it should be fine to post it.
I am only concerned that the KW88 is not working yet. I am also interested in why your Zeblaze has security enabled in the boot image by default. Ciro tested the TWRP on his and had no issue like you did. I am about to test the I2 and see if it has the same problem…

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 Just seen that my Blitz has soft bricked the camera… Must repair that before posting… Didn’t noticed that because I didn’t use this feature often ^^ So testing all is working is not an option, you’re right ^^

Hmm - interesting. Can’t imagine how you soft bricked the camera…
Can you do me a favour?
Can you flash back to the stock rom with SP tools.
Then flash the Blitz TWRP recovery that @Ciro_Danise posted here and then flash Super Su v2.76.
In recovery - when you use it for the first time - you are presented an option to leave the system read only.
Tick that option and then go ahead and flash SuperSU.
I have had no issues at all with this method and I would be interested in your feedback.
Cheers

I just checked and I can confirm; following the steps reported by @Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 there are no issues at all on Blitz.

I have to say this - since I installed Mobile Uncle on the watch I am having issues.
I should have installed busybox straight after root :frowning:
DOH !!! how can I forget something so simple …?

I am starting to think that the last OTA - which Blitz and I2 got at the same time - has enabled secure boot.
More testing to do on this…

Are there news for Zeblaze Blitz?