Official support thread for the Prime S 1+16gb Android 9

It is a very heavy face and for the resources that A9.1 consumes with 1GB of ram that clock ran out of ram memory to run the operating system, sometime around here they published an animated face of a people dancing that weighed like 20 mb and it was running slowly but this was on a clock with A5.1 and with 1GB of ram this face weighs more than 15mb.
I have the lemfo lem p for almost a week and I have not installed the universal launcher (UL) for this reason, if using it with the launcher that comes from the factory, the watch sometimes hits a lot and tries to stay using the UL with faces. watch can get very slow although I’m going to rehearse it soon and I’ll tell you how I’m doing …

Let me know if it works.

Ok, good to know that we have found a way to delete such faces on A9 devices.

2 Likes

So to put the watch in " menu " so you could power off did holding the power button achieve this when in a bootloop ?

By the way . Good result :+1:

1 Like

It’s not a problem of memory, it’s a problem of unsupported feature.

1 Like

Absolutely. I thought that was understood… Apparently not…lol :grin:

1 Like

Firmware here - please be careful or your watch will be toast !!

Extract with 7zip !!

It is vital that you understand how to use it on a Windows computer otherwise you will brick the watch.

Once drivers are installed and you have loaded the firmware into the flash tool program and clicked the flash icon (looks like a “play” button - you need to connect USB cable to the watch, then press and hold the top button on the watch and connect the other end of the usb cable to your computer.

Flashing will begin immediately and you can release the top button on the watch.

You must be sure not to disturb the connection while it is flashing.

Once it is completed you can close the flash program and disconnect the watch.

Wait for about 30 seconds and then power up the watch. It will take a long time to boot up.

Everything you need is in the zip file I am uploading.

How to use SPD Upgrade Tool to install or flash .pac Stock ROM (firmware) (androidmtk.com)

Cheers
Pablo11

1 Like

Important - you need to know which firmware you have.
If it has PXT in the name DO NOT flash the firmware I just added above.
This is for non PXT Prime S

For those with Firmware that has the Pixart BT chip and have the letters PXT in the firmware version - here it is:

Flash tools and drivers in a separate package

Pass is 1234 on the tools package

Hi, I am new to this site, forum, and smartwatches, so my apologies upfront. Does the Prime S have an option to remap the buttons at all? I have tried Button Mapper as suggested by Mr ticks on youtube video for Prime 2, however just freezes, also Pro Version of Button Remapper Remap your Keys, this allows me to change them, however the buttons do not work when remapped. All I am looking for is the facility to double tap either button to bring up an app (Organized Drawer). I only have a couple of 3rd party apps, and a couple of additional watch faces, so hopefully not overloading the limitations of the phone, any help would be great, thank you.

So you are talking about the Android 9 Prime S?
The video you are talking about is Mr Ticks video for the Prime S?

I am asking this question because I was under the impression that button remapping was not working on this model and I would be interested to know what @SmartWatch_Ticks thinks about this as well…

1 Like

Make sure service is enabled when using button remapper. It should work. Remember I am talking about remapper not mapper. Cheers it is in the play store.

Thank you for your help @Jason_Ward I will have a look into this.

Thank you @pablo11 I think this down to me, looking back on the video from @SmartWatch_Ticks it is a different watch, albeit a Kospet, my apologies, I have looked at so many watches and videos recently I think they have all blurred into one. I did not realise that button re mapping was not an option on this watch. @SmartWatch_Ticks shows in the video organized drawer app, which can be accessed during sports mode, are you aware of any way this facility can be installed on the Prime S? Thank you in advance, and again thank you for your reply.

Can you provide me the link for version 1.3?

Hi can you share me the link for kospet prime S firmware version 1.3 or 1.4 whichever is better. My kospet prime S stuck in boot after updating to latest version 1.6 through spd flash tool. It is showing error please reboot device. I’ve done everything but still this issue persist. I’m very FUSTRATED and I want my watch to be functional again. So I want a downgrade version of the v1.6 if it fixes the error please reboot device issue. I’m guessing that some part of the software has been erased during flashing through spd tool. So please provide me v1.3/1.4 so that I can restore my watch! :sob:

Guys what a relief :innocent: I finally managed to start the watch by flashing v1.1 pix 32 then it no longer shows error please reboot device and came to language selection screen successfully!

I suspect you may have flashed thewrong RAM size firmware and that is the cause.
As a general rule - if you do NOT get a notification that an update is available on SPRD devices - DON’T flash the watch.
They are not as easy to fix as MTK devices.
Glad you are ok now.

1 Like

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: How to root a smartwatch?