Offical president putin watch from Poljot

Good protest action there. I get what you mean by that. If Putler would be a decent guy this watch would be appreciated here not overloaded with bad feelings like it is now! Not to publish it because of the devil wearing it is a good choice!

1 Like

Hahaha, Doubledad- I knew your next comment was only a matter of time. :joy: Yes, there are different opinions on this subject. But your opinion doesn’t become truth just because you repeat it as often as possible. It stays what it is - your opinion.

True, therefore I am asking all level-headed forum members to express their outrage and perhaps - just perhaps - this face will disappear from the forum.

Good luck.

I dont get it why should this form of protest disappear from the Forum. Its a Fact that this piece of time exists and was made for Putler but hey its just a WATCH and not Putin himself. Nor do i see any kind of support of whats going on in Ukraine by GinTonic. You are old enough to know that you need to be tolerant in this world not ignorant and reading your radical demands to get rid of this post because you say so shows me that you are acting like a dictator. Cheers

2 Likes

What I regret is that the image itself could be harvested by someone to create their own watchface, and honour a war criminal. So I agree it should never have been here…

1 Like

I accept that there are different opinions about this watchface. Also my opinion is not the ultimate truth, just an opinion. I accept that this kind of protest, which I chose, is misunderstood by some. But I think most people here are united in their lack of understanding of Putin’s cruel and unjust war of aggression…

1 Like

Gin could put a watermark on the pictures and problem is gone. On the other side someone who wants it will get it this forum isnt the only one source for watchefaces. I mean you can google the watch and make it yourself as well. Cheers

I applaud your Google skills, I wasn’t able to find it. Foto’s of the watch yes, but a nice sharp watchface design, no.

I could do it with the second image from here using gimp and spent a lot of time doing it. Done watches from worse images, and they looked just fine. Cheers