Offical president putin watch from Poljot

This is President Putin’s official watch from the Poljot company. It’s the first time I’ve made a watchface with the goal of never releasing it. It’s my way of protesting against the war criminal Putin and against his incredible and cruel war.

I hope that one day Putin will be indicted for his actions by the International War Crimes Tribunal in “Den Haag”. I hope from the bottom of my heart that we will see that day very soon.

Credits: -https://www.poljot-international.com

Download link: will never follow

clock_skin_model

promo3

9 Likes

Awesome idea . Nice one :+1::handshake:

1 Like

Thats a beautiful watch. I’ll gladly wait for that day

2 Likes

This watch - regardless of the “…not to publish” caveat - honors this war criminal and as such does not belong on this forum.

1 Like

You don’t seem to have understood my message. Also, I can’t find a download link…

4 Likes

A commemorative watch, by its very nature is an honor and as said " honoring this war criminal does not belong on this forum.

1 Like

You already said this… The original watch was created in his honor. However, this watchface serves a completely different purpose.

4 Likes

“A commemorative watch, by its very nature is an honor and as said " honoring this war criminal does not belong on this forum”
In view of what is taking place in the Ukraine I agree with the sentiments expressed by @doubledad .
So ok, perhaps you do have a different interpretation of this face…other than “Honor” in mind…but posting the face on the day Putin is indicted as a War criminal (And remember an “indictment is a criminal accusation that an individual has committed a crime” nothing more…no trial, no jail sentence) wouldn’t seem to make much of a statement…after all the worlds press has been labeling him a War Criminal for weeks.
But above all I don’t think that this face should be openly posted…after all if a “Pin up” face has to go to a special section…then surely we should have a specified section for people who mass murder innocent citizens?
But the other potential problem is that this post is going to engender Political comments and posts…and is that what the FAW Forum is about? Cheers, Doons

1 Like

I do not intend to ever publish this file. I agree that this forum is essentially neutral and not a place for political statements. However, even Switzerland, which is actually neutral, is currently taking a clear stance against this cruel war. And I could no longer bear to let these incredible atrocities go uncommented.

3 Likes

Fair enough G1N. But I think that your first post was a bit vague in what you meant and that was what moved people (Myself anyway) to comment on it Cheers, Doons

1 Like

I agree, the post left me confused and puzzled that anyone would support in any way, and I didn’t get that it was anti-support.

2 Likes

Ok, sometimes I have the problem that English is not my mother tongue. I will reword the post to make it clear that this is a protest against this brute and his cruel war.

1 Like

Not good enough. The post - in any way, shape or form - is inappropriate…

You already told me…

Not so, this exhortation refers to your belief that modifying the prose accompanying the watch somehow makes it acceptable… IT DOES NOT!

Whare is a link to download this face :sunglasses:

As mentioned - it will never be released.

1 Like

Putin a butcher, entire world stands with Ukraine. Shame for promoting such an evil person.

I totaly agree. This is not to promote him. I will never publish this face and I hope that one day Putin will be indicted for his actions by the International War Crimes Tribunal in “Den Haag”. I hope from the bottom of my heart that we will see that day very soon.

3 Likes

Good for you!

I only wish more forum members would add their indignation and request the withdrawal of this face form the forum…