Notifications on 3g

Finow x5 plus. All works well except push notifications not working on 3g, as soon as i connect to wifi, they all come in at the same time. I have searched everywhere and cannot undertand why this is happening, anyone else have this problem? And how do i fix this? Thanks

Dec 5, 2016 19:55:47 GMT 1 tonycannatamusic said:
Finow x5 plus. All works well except push notifications not working on 3g, as soon as i connect to wifi, they all come in at the same time. I have searched everywhere and cannot undertand why this is happening, anyone else have this problem? And how do i fix this? Thanks

i use bt, try to contact the developer on his thread and tell him the issue i know that he also wrote what to do to use 3g for me it did'nt work and i do'nt have to to check it to make it work so i use bt or wifi when i'm home.

It is the app notifications i am talking about, facebook, whatsapp etc…nothing to do with the bluetooth, i am not talking about tethering, i would like tonrecieve notifications on 3g, not just wifi

Seems like i have to disable restrict app data to recieve push notifications while on 3g, where can i find this setting? My push notifications only come through on wifi. Someone help plz

i had the same problem and found the settings using the app gesture search.
there look for datamanagement and disable the google services restriction on cellular operation.
that’s all :wink: