Not internal heart sensor

Continuing the discussion from My Running app - support thread:

hello guys, I have a problem with the application. in the configuration the option for the internal heart rate sensor is blocked, not selectable. I have a “prime” Kospet
In settings - App settings - App permissions - Body sensors on enabled but in the internal configuration of the app the internal sensor option is blocked.
when I click on the heart the options - Bluetooth smart - and - ANT + appear

Are you using this version

It all should work with no problens

1 Like

I solved thank you very much

1 Like

Your welcome . Its a great app :+1:

1 Like

Hi, @Dr_Andy_Vishnu I am using i care health monitor to check Blood pressure on kospet hope, it uses camera as sensor but it also needs flash light. Is it possible to use heart rate sensor ( it also has flash light ) for this purpose ? This app is very accurate I am also using it on my mobile. So can you help me out ? I am hobby homeopath practicenor. Thanks in advance

I pretty sure there will be a app on the playstore claiming it can do what you want but i wouldnt expect great results . The heart rate monitors on these watches are improving slowly but non are amazing . Good to hear you are getting results

Good explanation, though there is a legit and always updated distribution link already:
http://myrunningapp.it/files/app-release.apk please do not re-distribute it as Nicola’s been really nice providing it in the first place. cheers