Nice vid of the I2 being opened by Smartwatch Ticks :

I talking about the I2 (not x5)

@Mauro_S is that seamless if you’re calling and the trigger time is activated? Or it can switch signal and make your call end?

I’ve never testing that, probably the call ending. I’ve tested “smart mode” but it don’t works because when the watch lose signal, the radio freeze, and many times the strenght indicator lock to the last value. The app thinking the signal is good and don’t launch the radio reset. So I always use “time mode” setting on 15 min.

@Mauro_S
to go back on the I2 is swipe from left to right.
Has to be quite firm as well or watch doesn’t recognise it.
I must admit I don’t notice the cell drop with the I2…

I2 storage is about 1.6gb so Is less than the D5/X5.

@Mauro_S I tried on my phone. If you put time mode it will disconnect phone signal every X time. So it’s not good at all, on the contrary make it worst.

It’s not good at all, but your phone will always working. Without this app when your phone lose signal it can’t reconnect until you manualy switch airplane or reboot.

I tried on an area with no signal. It happens to me too. So I think you’re right, it’s the only chance. I did’t know that, even though I read a lot about these smartwatchs. I probably misunderstood that that problem only was for last firmware.

It appears so “impossible” to me. Any words from finow or who the h–l produce it?

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 Any other solution other than reboot/airplain mode or signal care app?

Reboot and airplain can’t be a solution, you generally don’t know when you had lost the signal and a solution where you have to check constantly is not viable in my opinion.

Any other apps or work around you know that work without close your call if you are calling in the moment the time mode turn on?

I think the smart mode should be the one, but if it doesn’t work like Mauro S said is not viable for a work around.

Guys, it’s really, really important that we are clear about this from here on in.

The X series watches are the watches that suffer from this issue.

This is the I2 section for FAQs.

The I2 doesn’t appear to have this issue. We need to take this back over to where it belongs for those of us talking about the X series watches. Can we move please?

Ok, I’ll put a post in general discussion. I think a workaround that really works for the signal problem is really importat otherwise the real nature of a standalone watch is at risk if is not reliable

@EasyLearn_How ok thanks. I think it has already been discussed a few times but it’s serious enough to keep the subject hot :slight_smile: