new watch

Hi,

After my watch died, I am looking for a new one. I have seen the Zeblaze Thor Pro and the Microwear H2. Does anyone have any experience on either one? The main difference is the Thor Pro has a 1.53" display vs the 1.39" display on the H2, but the resolution is 320x320 on the Thor Pro and 400x400 on the H2, is the resolution a big difference visually? Can someone recommend any other good watch?

Thanks

Koush

koush

i love the H2 has the best battery life BUT the downside is that the speaker is located really low and sweat can enter it and damage the watch happened to me just after about a week of usage. i do’nt know about the thor pro but is’nt it better to wait for more watches to come out for now we have 3 new LTE models: the thor 4, the lem7 and the i7 and soon we’ll see the kw68 and more. i think it is just better to wait for them and see more review but the H2 is highly recommended.

waiting for the device when i get it i will give some info,wait for for those of the new watches like Sonia said and even you have to wait for those watches to work as yours expectation,remember they are new and had some bugs and for the Zeblaze thor pro you will 500Mah like or maybe a day of used,bigger screen i like beside of the resolution 320x320 not as bright as of the Amoled screen and the Bluetooth calling feature.
All depend for what reason you want the watch, 3G or 4G if you are going to use a sim card or use the watch as stand alone watch.

Hi,

I’m going to use the watch as a watch, have different watch faces and for running (gps and BT for headphone)

Thanks
Koush

Para que se decida!!!

May 30, 2018 2:34:07 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:koush

i love the H2 has the best battery life BUT the downside is that the speaker is located really low and sweat can enter it and damage the watch happened to me just after about a week of usage. i do’nt know about the thor pro but is’nt it better to wait for more watches to come out for now we have 3 new LTE models: the thor 4, the lem7 and the i7 and soon we’ll see the kw68 and more. i think it is just better to wait for them and see more review but the H2 is highly recommended.

Sorry but what is a LTE model?

klausm it means data, calls, sms connection we mostly use 3g connection but now we have the 4g (LTE) connection.