New releases?

Hi,

Patiently waiting for Allcall W2…

Thought I should ask this - Any other new releases round the corner?

If yes, please share with expected specs. Thanks.

Apr 8, 2018 20:20:59 GMT 1 Deepak said:
Hi,

Patiently waiting for Allcall W2…

Thought I should ask this - Any other new releases round the corner?

If yes, please share with expected specs. Thanks.


have you seen the thread about the new lem7?

Apr 9, 2018 12:07:26 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Apr 8, 2018 20:20:59 GMT 1 Deepak said:
Hi,

Patiently waiting for Allcall W2…

Thought I should ask this - Any other new releases round the corner?

If yes, please share with expected specs. Thanks.


have you seen the thread about the new lem7?

Sorry, but not my type.

Will wait for this only

ibb.co/dPYEex

Btw - do tell if any other watch is out recently that beats Allcall W2

Apr 9, 2018 15:34:17 GMT 1 Deepak said:

Apr 9, 2018 12:07:26 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:



true,i will never touch a lemfo watch after what they did with the y3 which they've stopped supporting very soon after it got out and their support for most of their products is very poor.   most likely these type of watches will come out soon with A7.0 and hopefully with ip68, do'nt care about camera or removeable bands just that they will stand moisture and sweat and great battery life:)

anybody knows when the W2 will be available?

Apr 10, 2018 6:55:08 GMT 1 geoffroy said:
anybody knows when the W2 will be available?

Expecting in current month only. Fingers crossed.

Any update on the W2?

Or any other new releases please?

allcall w2 available on gearbest:

tr.gearbest.com/smart-watch-phone/pp_1838232.html

Apr 9, 2018 16:56:18 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Apr 9, 2018 15:34:17 GMT 1 Deepak said:


true,i will never touch a lemfo watch after what they did with the y3 which they’ve stopped supporting very soon after it got out and their support for most of their products is very poor.   most likely these type of watches will come out soon with A7.0 and hopefully with ip68, do’nt care about camera or removeable bands just that they will stand moisture and sweat and great battery life:)

Hey there
I’m looking for an ip68 android watch.
Did you find any?

apricitas
no:( i hope the new coming watches from microwear and kingwear one of them will have it. for me it is more important than most specs.

May 19, 2018 6:33:42 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:apricitas
no:( i hope the new coming watches from microwear and kingwear one of them will have it. for me it is more important than most specs.


I find h1 is Waterproof and android 5.1 but the ram and rom is low.

apricitas

it is 5.1 but it has different layout of what there is on other 5.1 watches and it is’nt easy to add or even root this watch and as you said low on ram and storage, the only downside of my kw99 is these specs, it has seen really hard days and it is still working great but the lags because of low ram is just really annoying:/ the H2 is the best watch just sadly it stopped working after just few days beacause of sweat!!! and one of the magnets fell off, if i wo’nt be able to fix it most likely i will upgrade to a new watch, for now my choices are the kw68 and the thor 4. i just hope something like them will come out with ip67\ip68.

May 19, 2018 8:01:42 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:apricitas

it is 5.1 but it has different layout of what there is on other 5.1 watches and it is’nt easy to add or even root this watch and as you said low on ram and storage, the only downside of my kw99 is these specs, it has seen really hard days and it is still working great but the lags because of low ram is just really annoying:/ the H2 is the best watch just sadly it stopped working after just few days beacause of sweat!!! and one of the magnets fell off, if i wo’nt be able to fix it most likely i will upgrade to a new watch, for now my choices are the kw68 and the thor 4. i just hope something like them will come out with ip67\ip68.


Thanks for the information
Mr ticks recommended f3
What’s your opinion about it?

apricitas

that is a big NO! these watches are cheap for a reason, they not even worth the name smartwatch, the kw68 might be coming out with ip68 but still no confirmed info of it, with all do respcet Mr. Tick can’t recommend a watch just because it has ip68, have he used it over 2 weeks to say it is good? do’nt forget the lame specs of these watches, everything about them is limited, trust me i’m not in favor of any watch and i will highly recommend a watch only after i’ve used it for a while and can confirm it’s positive and negative specs.

May 18, 2018 13:47:43 GMT 1 apricitas said:

Apr 9, 2018 16:56:18 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
true,i will never touch a lemfo watch after what they did with the y3 which they’ve stopped supporting very soon after it got out and their support for most of their products is very poor.   most likely these type of watches will come out soon with A7.0 and hopefully with ip68, do’nt care about camera or removeable bands just that they will stand moisture and sweat and great battery life:)


Hey there
I’m looking for an ip68 android watch.
Did you find any?

check out the ferace 3. ip68 and i’ve tested it already under water also its 4g lte already and android 6.0.1