NEW Opportunity - Check this out!! Get a LEMX for $144 USD - limited

@tim_Collins oh - I didn’t know about the LEM7 :frowning:
I can talk to Lemfo if you want? You never know ?

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 I need some convincing too mate so figured be pro active about it : )

@Cerebral_Flex it’s a great idea :slight_smile:

Was really excited about this watch as have LEM5 already and would like to upgrade, but the flat tire ruins the whole circular aesthetic of the watch… a real disappointment

@shaun_blackstock yep agree i have the same opinion the makers are limited to certain watchfaces. Why should i be limited to a few watchfaces which fit the flat tire when i can have them all on a round Screen. Greets

@tim_Collins lol - and with the 8mp camera you can record it too !!

@A_Kinsella jolly good :slight_smile: !!!

I noticed some very long detailed posts about what might be good ideas for future designs etc etc … Funnily enough Google tagged them as spam…
Anyway - let’s try to keep this thread focused please.
It’s for the members that have bought or are interested in the watch.
Any other more detailed or technical “what if?” type responses can be posted in the support forum.
Thanks

Meanwhile - back in the real world…lol

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 Yep. In the mean time lets all just concentrate on what we got and work on that :slight_smile: Cleaned my self on this one LOL Just hoping @tim_Collins does;t set fire to his Lem7 :slight_smile:

UPDATE
A message from LEMFO regarding some recent concerns:
http://roundandroidwatches.proboards.com/thread/2709/message-lemfo-lemx

Ordered mine today, now to try and make something good enough to put on it when it arrives. :slight_smile:

still debating on getting this watch…maybe when the price drops or when the LEMFO X Plus comes out…time for this watch in 2gb/16gb interface

zeblaze thor 4 LTE is the best in price & config. it is now available below 130 USD. only the difference is 1 GB RAM. rest of all is same, except 5MB camera.

No heart rate monitor? GPS?

The heart rate monitor is good enough, like any of the android smart watches, though you don’t get the constant monitoring that fitness bands give, but that’s to be expected really. I really like the step count weekly chart on the lem x, Android 7.1 seems better than 5 in this regard so far

@Splen_Dence I know it may sound silly but we don’t allow links to external vendors… Sorry Splen.
However, the offer I have posted above should arrive at a cheaper price using the coupon code.

I am checking with LEMFO why the price is not displaying as $149 USD before coupon…
Update coming soon…

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 Ok - it was not displaying correctly because the promotion had not started properly.
They are using US time zone and of course here in Australia we are 10 hours in front - at the least :slight_smile:

So the link is correct and if it has not already - the price will soon drop to $144 US or 109 GBP… with the coupon I have added - apologies for the false alarm :slight_smile: