New Member my first Smart watch

Hi Guys
New member here and also new to this kind of watch. I have purchased the Kospet Prime 32 gb model. I’m waiting for it to arrive. I’ve been collecting and repairing all types of watches for many years…
But this is a complete new side of the watch hobby…reading and trying to understand as much as I can before it arrives… great site by the way. And any help would be greatly appreciated.
Regards
Jim

3 Likes

Go to have you on board Jim and welcome . You will have lots of fun with the prime and its the perfect place to start :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Andy…
I’ve been busy checking out as many you tube clips as I can…ie updates before I get started with it.

1 Like

G’day Jim, Welcome to the Forum mate! :+1: The one thing this joint is not short on is help Jim! I too collected watches for many years before I purchased my first smart watch …a Kospet Hope Lite…and the amount of help I got from the members on here is incredible! One thing that I did find very useful were a couple of Forum Tutorials that help with replying to posts…adding links and photographs, etc. So If you click on the discobot name here…@discobot … Once there use the message function to send a message saying “start tutorial please” It will take you thought some very useful user tutorials for use on this site…both basic & advanced. :+1: Cheers, Doons

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Hi,
i use the Watches from Lemfo (10 and T) for something very special.
I am T1D and like AAPS and xDrip+
This Forum helped me to understand the Watch better than before.
hopefully some People here will help me keep my Setting with AAPS and xDrip+ alive.
This won’t be easy, but hopefully this will come true.
I will do my best to answer questions here about using AAPS and xDrip+ on these small Screens and poor Battery Performance.
Parents with T1D kids who like very small Devices are wellcome to ask how this Devices working.
Thank for reading

1 Like

This is really interesting, but I think you should make an own post for this.

1 Like

Yes, you are right!

1 Like