New member - Having trouble with Universal Launcher Next Gen

Hello everyone,

I am new to the scene, and to non android wear smart watches.  I just received this from kickstarter: 
After installing Universal Launcher Next Gen on it, it always seems to just freeze for a second then lock the screen. I cant seem to be capable of changing the watch face.  

Has anyone encountered this on any of their watches? 

Thanks! 

Feb 28, 2018 4:28:16 GMT 1 cipher said:
Hello everyone,

wow, that is amazing watch!! looks full android watch but not sure. do you have it? can you upload watch info?

ricktop

zsolt m

pablo11

edit: ok, it is 5.1 watch you should’nt have any problem using Eric’s launcher, that is too expensive watch when there are great watches that are way cheaper than this one. it looks great and seems ip67 but i wo’nt pay that much for any smartwatch.

Feb 28, 2018 17:10:38 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Feb 28, 2018 4:28:16 GMT 1 cipher said:
Hello everyone,

wow, that is amazing watch!! looks full android watch but not sure. do you have it? can you upload watch info?

ricktop

zsolt m

pablo11

edit: ok, it is 5.1 watch you should’nt have any problem using Eric’s launcher, that is too expensive watch when there are great watches that are way cheaper than this one. it looks great and seems ip67 but i wo’nt pay that much for any smartwatch.

I’ve seen it
It’s based on the I6 but has better internals and as you can see it is a bit expensive.
Aside from this - this conversation should be in Eric’s thread because it is about his launcher.
Just remember that we don’t support this particular model and so we can not help with firmware issues and Eric might have difficulty trouble shooting this issue.

My apologies for posting this in the wrong thread. Ill try and navigate over to Erics area.

Mar 1, 2018 1:39:26 GMT 1 cipher said:
My apologies for posting this in the wrong thread. Ill try and navigate over to Erics area.

No worries - here it is /thread/1529/universal-launcher-new-generation-2