New LOKMAT APPLLP 4 Android 10.7 4GB+128GB MT6762 Helio P22

LOKMAT APPLLP 4:

Android 10.7 4GB + 128GB MediaTek MTK6762 Helio P22 12nm octa core 1.6 inch screen 400 x 400 pixels dual Sony cameras 8MP and 2MP 900mAh + 900mah Power Bank steel strap or leather strap 4G LTE GPS Beidou wifi bluetooth 5.0 G-sensor vibration Heart Rate Sensor nano SIM card drawer Wiiteer overlay WiiWatch 2 Gao Fit App IP67 ceramic bezel and ceramic bottom shell with Google Play Store.

The LOKMAT APPLLP 4 it has a more beautiful dial and comes with a metal strap and an 8MP side camera otherwise it’s exactly the same smartwatch of the LEMFO LEM15.

1 Like

Yes, we will be supporting this product for both Lem15 and the Lokmat.

However, it is not ready yet and is still in development…

So let’s just wait and see what happens.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if it turns out to have the same side camera as the lem 15. And I hope they fix the writing on the bezel so that it says “TACHYMETER” instead of “TRCHYMETEA” as it says on the pictures

4 Likes

Yes, it will be the same camera. Upscaled by software.
I didn’t noticed the typo!:joy:

2 Likes

@pablo11 I am delighted to hear that you are finally going to support the LOKMAT brand.
This is very good news for the entire community of Full Android Watches enthusiasts.

Soon I will do a complete review with of course the video games on this LOKMAT APPLLP 4.

1 Like